PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be back

ischmirfad
01-26-2008, 07:56 AM
When entering the forum today after a rest due to health problems I found this 'personalized' header on top of the page:

'Hello ischmirfad it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?'

You know something? It's SUCH a good idea to be welcomed like that. In this forum I really feel 'at home'. But please be a bit patient with me as basically I prefer listening (reading) from speaking (writing). Not being the 'teacher type guy' who can't live without contributing his thoughts to whatever subject coming across, I promise that I'll speak (write) as soon as it makes sense to this endearing community.

Thanks.

Peter

Matt Olieman
01-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Glad you made it back.

I think most of wonder what happens to the people that just disappear and we don't see or hear from. Part of the internet social culture, I guess :) Not necessarily a part I like.

But Peter, glad your back and hope your health has improved!!!! :) :)

Trevor Hale
01-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Welcome back Peter, May your health continue to improve and you find the information in our forums helpful.

Great to see you again and I hope to see you posting in no time.

Best regards,

Trevor Hale

Bob Reed
01-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Peter, nice to have you back.....