PDA

View Full Version : Home Cockpit Web Page Updates

W9XE/Project777
12-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Yesterday I finally did a little web page clean-up and update.

Today I started looking through the membership web pages and have seen some new updates. I thought why not start a thread here for updated web pages. When you have updated something new on your web site why not post a link here. This way our fellow builders can see ideas on both web pages and your cockpit build.

I will start with my update link http://webpages.charter.net/w9xe/

Matt Olieman
12-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Excellent idea Larry. This will encourage me to update my site.... I don't want to be left behind:)

okan
12-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Hello fellow simmers

I do not want to be left behind as well :) So, i have also updated my homepage (www.a320project.ch) as well. The major update is the overhead CB section with some photos.

Cheers

Okan

W9XE/Project777
12-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Okan

I just checked you update. Looks great! I like the CB's, looks like a lot of work their.

I also like your Documents Pages. This is a good idea. I know some have problems finding info like this. I helps answeres what components you are using with there specifications.

Good JobOkan!

okan
12-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi Larry

Thanks for the kind words. The CB section adds such realism to the setup. The panels are from flight deck solutions custom made to fit my space requirements. The circuit breakers are casted by Matt. As you say lot's of work involved in the whole thing :)

Cheers

OKan

Matt Olieman
12-27-2005, 10:19 AM
One of these days I'll get back to those audio knobs..... It's been quite a challenge. Bob R. was here when I was trying to make them.... we both tried.... Aaarrrrrgggg..... stupid bubbles!!!!

okan
12-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Hi Matt

Forget about those audio knobs 8) I have found a supplier who produces similar ones

http://www.electromechcomp.com/images/home/new/SW44109.jpg

The original ones are quite expensive as expected, but they will organize some raw spares for me which are affordable.

In the mean time, i would highly appreciate if you could do the simple ones we've talked about in the past.

Thanks

Okan

dodiano
12-27-2005, 12:22 PM
Wow this is interesting!! How much will these be??

Matt Olieman
12-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Okan,

They look fantastic..... where's the supplier? and will they fit the airbus panels?

btw, I fixed your post for you, so the pic will show up without going to the URL:)

okan
12-28-2005, 03:28 AM
Morning guys !

The company is located in the USA with dealers over all, worth to check out their web site (http://www.electromechcomp.com). The price they offered me for a single unit was 90 bucks ! Not affordable at all. The thing is the lightning of the knob is not achvied via a LED or something, they are edge-lit, obtaining the light from the panel making them expensive. As i said i will be receiving the knob (eventually) in raw format and then insert a 3mm led into it. At the end it is all visuals....

Cheers

Okan