PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Boeing 717 (TWA) Flight Manuals

ClipWing.com
01-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Hey Guys,

I am hoping that someone who knows someone who knows someone might come across a set of Boeing 717 POH and aircraft manuals ideally from TWA. I have a request on Ebay and have asked some people I do business with on Ebay to be on the look out for me.

I do have an empty TWA Volume one binder but would really like to find a compelete set for the airplane. So I am putting this out in the hopes someone might know someone formerly from TWA who now flys for American or other carrier who might have a set they would like to sell. I am offering an nice finders fee for anyone who can help me get the manuals.

Thanks!

Regards,
Tom Waldon
Project 717273747

Michael Carter
01-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Here is your manual.

Let me know what my finders fee amount is. Thanks! ;)

http://www.esscoaircraft.com/Boeing_B_717_Series_s/13493.htm

ClipWing.com
01-18-2008, 11:11 PM
Sorry,

No finders fee in this case but you might be eligible for a semi-valuable parting gift just for participating!

Actually, I have that manual already and it's fine but it is AirTran and I need/want an original TWA set. I have an original set of TWA's EPH for the 717 but just need the rest of the set to complete the collection.

Essco's is just photocopyed from the original manual. The search continues!!

Joe Cygan
01-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Sorry,

No finders fee in this case but you might be eligible for a semi-valuable parting gift just for participating!

LOL, Mr. Waldon my friend, how you doing?