PDA

View Full Version : Sim Board output problem

Per Alm
01-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Hello!
Does anyone know something about SimBoards. We use SimBoards from http://www.flightdecktechnology.com for our Learjet 45 project. I am new to this so this might be a stupid question. I cannot find any node/post for NAV indication light (MCP) in their software. All the other indication lights for the MCP are listed except the NAV-light. I checked all the different "headlines" (FS autopilot, FS Navigation etc) in the output section. Cannot find it! Frustrating!
:rolleyes:

Darensw1
01-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi Per,

Can you tell me what you mean by the "NAV light"? Do you mean the wing-tip nav lights? If not, can you explain in more detail what ones you mean and I can try to help.

For your information, if you know what offset you want from the FSUIPC Programmer's Guide document, you can now use our Custom Coding documentation to make your functionality in code. Check our Support section for the document, also delivered with version 1.0s BETA of our software, also online.

Per Alm
01-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Hello!
I mean the LED for the NAV-button on the MCP.
In your software I find all other LEDs/nodes for the MCP such as HDG, APP, AP, SPD, YD etc etc

/ Per Alm

Hi Per,

Can you tell me what you mean by the "NAV light"? Do you mean the wing-tip nav lights? If not, can you explain in more detail what ones you mean and I can try to help.

For your information, if you know what offset you want from the FSUIPC Programmer's Guide document, you can now use our Custom Coding documentation to make your functionality in code. Check our Support section for the document, also delivered with version 1.0s BETA of our software, also online.

Chris
01-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi Per,

As per our email discussion, you now have the extra "NAV1 HOLD" light event in your SIM-board FS Library file.

Per Alm
01-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Yes a know. Thank you Chris for your quick response! IŽll try to activate the NAV button LED this weekend. I got your mails.
I rebooted my hole system the other day so I have to install everything again. As you all know I takes a lot of time to go through all the steps in a FS9 "Total Make Over" with patches, addons, changed config files etc, etc.
By the way IŽm really impressed how well Win XP worked the last three years. I havenŽt actually changed my OP sys for three years. Quite durable I think! Anyway I felt it was time to clean the discs and start with a fresh system. :p

Hi Per,

As per our email discussion, you now have the extra "NAV1 HOLD" light event in your SIM-board FS Library file.