PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Per Alm
01-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Hello all flightsimulator enthusiasts!

My name is Per Alm and Iīm working on a Learjet 45 flightdeck with two friends of mine. We started to plan the project 1 year ago and initially we intended to build a Boeing 737NG flightdeck. However we migrated over to the Learjet 45 for several reasons. Initially we also intended to buy all hardware from cpflight, flyengravity, flightdeck solutions etc, etc but realized soon that itīs really fun and challenging to make our own equipment, very much inspired by "mikesflightdeck".

Please visit us at www.learsim.com

As you can see from the pics on our site we gave ourselves some "artistic freedom". We use a separate EICAS display in the centre of the main panel which is not found in the original flightdeck. However I think you can say that thereīs a lot Bombardier feel to the panel. Itīs a lot of work to be done still but we hope we weīll have our first take off 3rd or 4th quarter this year.

Itīs really nice to be here on the forum for the first time.

Best Regards

Geremy Britton
01-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi, great to see another "member of madess" as they say. Quite a change from the 737 however there are lear builders on here and i'm sure some will jump in here soon and introduce themselves.

BTW: Is that outer shell made from paper or is it me?:|

Welcome aboard from me!

Bob Reed
01-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Welcome guys and Very nice project! Would like to know more about your project, like what are you using for an interface? How are you making your panels and annunciators? Just little things that most of us pit builders are interested in.....

Per Alm
01-16-2008, 12:57 PM
The outer shell of the cockpit scale modell is made of paper yes. Iīve built some scale model during this project for us just to figure out dimensions and measurements. Itīs been quite useful for actually!

Matt Olieman
01-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Welcome aboard, glad to See another Lear builder. We like variety :)

rt72
01-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Welcome!

It's good to see another Lear builder here. We need all the help we can get! :-)

David Rogers
01-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Welcome!

:)

Per Alm
01-16-2008, 01:41 PM
thanks
feels good to be here you are all very kind

Per Alm

ivar hestnes
01-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Tjenare:)

Welcome here.

Your project sure looks good. Looking forward to see more pictures as you progress:)

Tomlin
01-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi again- nice to see your over here at MC.org. Hopefully our emails were helpful to you.

Take care and let me know if you have any questions!

Per Alm
01-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanx Eric!
Itīs been a very nice first day for me here with a lot of welcomes from this "sim-community" members.

Thanx!!

volare1943
01-24-2008, 08:43 AM
:)Tks to all community...first time in this forum
I live in Sicily and my hobby ..:p made sceney for FS..and now j will like to
construct a throttle for B737...
Sorry for bad english but j hope to improve.
Antonio

Tomlin
01-24-2008, 09:17 AM
:)Tks to all community...first time in this forum
I live in Sicily and my hobby ..:p made sceney for FS..and now j will like to
construct a throttle for B737...
Sorry for bad english but j hope to improve.
Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Im sure your english will be just fine- the more you read these forums, the better it will become!

I would like to encourage you to start a new thread that gives everyone a bit of information about yourself and what you plan to do. That will help all of us to help you along the way.

Take care,

ERic T

ivar hestnes
01-24-2008, 01:34 PM
But the english ability could also get worse by reading this forum, since we are a lot of foreigners here :lol:

Tomlin
01-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Ivar, I never have had a problem understanding you friend!

Bob Reed
01-24-2008, 02:20 PM
But the english ability could also get worse by reading this forum, since we are a lot of foreigners here :lol:

Well I was going to say that, but nice to see we all kind of think the same.. Ya I know my English is not too good either!:)