PDA

View Full Version : Press Panel annunciators

Olympic260
01-11-2008, 03:04 PM
On the Press panel there are 4 annunciators. The two have no offsets define to them. The other two (ALTN and MANUAL) have as valu the 56AE the same as the Press rotary. And are declared as COMPMODE=1 & CompMODE=2. I have put these on the phidget txt file as COMPMode=1 nad CompMode=2 but they are not recognised when the rotary is in this position. Any ideas?

Thomas Richter
01-12-2008, 03:18 AM
On the Press panel there are 4 annunciators. The two have no offsets define to them. The other two (ALTN and MANUAL) have as valu the 56AE the same as the Press rotary. And are declared as COMPMODE=1 & CompMODE=2. I have put these on the phidget txt file as COMPMode=1 nad CompMode=2 but they are not recognised when the rotary is in this position. Any ideas?

Depends then on a wrong definition in FS2Phidgets from your side.

Olympic260
01-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Depends then on a wrong definition in FS2Phidgets from your side.

I am not using FS2Phidgets. I am using the Phidgets.txt file inside PM Systems and is the only two annunciators that are not working.

Thomas Richter
01-12-2008, 05:44 AM
I am not using FS2Phidgets. I am using the Phidgets.txt file inside PM Systems and is the only two annunciators that are not working.

Then it is easy, just add this lines to pmsys737.lgc file somewhere below
[logics] .

AltnDisp = ((compmode = 1) and pwr)
ManualDisp = ((compmode = 2) and pwr)

In Phidgets.txt use then the following variables for the annunciators
AltnDisp
ManualDisp

Olympic260
01-12-2008, 06:05 AM
Thank you Thomas,

It is working now perfectly :)

eudoniga
01-14-2008, 08:40 AM
I remember you posting somewhere around here about the pressurization gauge ...

Nothing to do within the PM systems logic file, it's totally hardcoded - said Thomas R., and that's obviously true.

Did you notice any changes in the following pm Sys releases ?

Cheers,

Olympic260
01-14-2008, 01:32 PM
No Changes. Both the Cabin Climb and Press gauge are inop. The cabin climb is steady at zero. As for the Fiff press it goes to 10 and stays there and the cabin altitude stays at zero.

If I remeber thomas has told that they have not look at all at the pres system.

Chris

Thomas Richter
01-14-2008, 01:55 PM
No Changes. Both the Cabin Climb and Press gauge are inop. The cabin climb is steady at zero. As for the Fiff press it goes to 10 and stays there and the cabin altitude stays at zero.

If I remeber thomas has told that they have not look at all at the pres system.

Chris

But they work!
Diff Press
Offset 56B8, 2 Byte length

Cabin Climb
Offset 56A4, 2 Byte length

The Diff Press gauge starts working with altitude changes, on gauge and as well the Offset value.
The Cabin Climb gauge starts to change its values above 20.000ft, on gauge and as well the Offset value.

Olympic260
01-15-2008, 02:21 AM
But they work!
Diff Press
Offset 56B8, 2 Byte length

Cabin Climb
Offset 56A4, 2 Byte length

The Diff Press gauge starts working with altitude changes, on gauge and as well the Offset value.
The Cabin Climb gauge starts to change its values above 20.000ft, on gauge and as well the Offset value.

In that case I might have lost an episode somewhere... Thomas can you share what are the exact setting on the flightillusion.txt in order for these gauges to work? On mine as soon as I turn the battery ON the Diff press goes to 10 and the cabin climb does not move an inch no matter what altitude I am

Thomas Richter
01-15-2008, 03:01 AM
In that case I might have lost an episode somewhere... Thomas can you share what are the exact setting on the flightillusion.txt in order for these gauges to work? On mine as soon as I turn the battery ON the Diff press goes to 10 and the cabin climb does not move an inch no matter what altitude I am

Sorry, I don't have any gauges from them. As far as I know they should work without any changes in the txt file, but I think they have to be select to the correct function with their configuration program first (not sure but I think).