PDA

View Full Version : EllieSysytems

QF6228
01-01-2008, 04:25 AM
I have been keeping an eye this product for a little while now, I must say that I am a little excited about there product, They have just announced that they will be releasing there EADI in mid January and price is soon to follow.
www.elliesystems.com (http://www.elliesystems.com/)

I hope that there product and PRICE is right!

Damien

Michael Carter
01-01-2008, 04:44 AM
With five 727 builders answering the poll,(and I may have answered earlier) I doubt seriously if they're right for me.

But it looks like the 737 builders will have great support.

It's really too bad that the 727 was retired before PC's became a sophisticated as todays models have become. Or, it's too bad the 737-800 and 757 replaced it when they did.

Either way, it's a forgotten aircraft by most. At the time it was the most sophisticated and safest aircrft ever built.

Westozy
01-01-2008, 08:01 AM
With five 727 builders answering the poll,(and I may have answered earlier) I doubt seriously if they're right for me.

But it looks like the 737 builders will have great support.

It's really too bad that the 727 was retired before PC's became a sophisticated as todays models have become. Or, it's too bad the 737-800 and 757 replaced it when they did.

Either way, it's a forgotten aircraft by most. At the time it was the most sophisticated and safest aircrft ever built.

Mike, have you seen "Flying Heavy Metal" by Bruce ****inson? You would love it, 727 featured.
This Ellie stuff sounds great, how much is it?

Gwyn

QF6228
01-01-2008, 08:12 AM
It sounds like he will be revealing some prices in mid January.
I'm sure if the price is right they will be on a winner!