PDA

View Full Version : New pics of my new glarewings...

Fuglsang
12-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Hi guys!

Just uploaded some few pictures of my new glarewings from cockpitsonic!
Not an exact copy of the real thing, but it gives you a very good impression to the whole project... In my opinion, I think they look great!:cool:

Here's the pictures... Enjoy ;):
http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1993

Oh... And I just want to thank Mathias from cockpitsonic for the very fine service he gave!! Thank you very much Mathias, if you ever give a visit to this forum ;)

Matt Olieman
12-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Looks fantastic, your project is coming along very nice :)

Thanks for the update.

David Rogers
12-16-2007, 06:40 AM
I just had a left A320 glare wing delivered from Cockpitsonic - really, really pleased with the detail, the finish, and the painting!

Would highly recommend them - decent prices too - left glare wing with full hardware (buttons, switches and LEDs) for £91 including all taxes and delivery from Germany to the UK ..... thought that was very reasonable considering the high quality.

Will definately be using Cockpitsonic again (for the right glare wing I reckon first! :) )

Fuglsang
12-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Will definately be using Cockpitsonic again (for the right glare wing I reckon first! :) )[/quote]

Just the words I would use ;)
In fact, I have planned in the future, when I'm going to purchase radio panels, it should be from Cockpitsonic!

MattO: Thanks! Yep, as one once say'd on the forum; every little adding to the project, realy makes difference!

luisgordo
12-16-2007, 09:46 AM
Glad to keep hearing good things from Cockpitsonic !!

Nice set-up Fuglsang :)

Matt Olieman
12-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Love to get some decent Glare wings for my A340.... I never was able to make them right.... looks like ...... oh well, I won't say it :)

Nice looking A320 Glares Fuglsang :)

Fuglsang
12-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey!

Just added some more updates.. Have just been playing around with some light chains... or whatever it's called... :roll:

Enjoy!
http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/member.php?uid=1993&protype=1

Fuglsang
12-16-2007, 04:22 PM
[quote=Nice looking A320 Glares Fuglsang :)[/quote]

Oh... By the way, it is a 737NG....:D Hehe...

Matt Olieman
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Oh... By the way, it is a 737NG....:D Hehe...

Ah come on.... it's an airplane isn't it.... so it must be a bus.... LOL, I have "Airbus" on the brain, hard to get past that. :roll:

Fuglsang
12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Hehe... No "hard feelings" there mate! ;)
I know aaall about what that is like to to have too much "plane on the brain"... If you know what I mean?? ;)