PDA

View Full Version : Well 9 months later and its a boy/girl?

jberinge
12-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Hi all,
Well last year I embarked on building a B737NG simulator cockpit. After over 9 months of effort (12 months really) it has entered the world. I'm not sure if its a boy or girl yet? But I had a few test flights using FS9 and FSX in the past weeks adn this culminated in my first flight (in the sim) on Vatsim last night (YSCB-YSSY).
I have used symulatory panels and open cockpits hardware interface and have the PM boeing suite. Very nice indeed with full systems working and interacting its great.
Thank you to all those that have posted and answered questions in the forums. Its a great community of builders .

Here are the photos of the cockpit aged 1 year. Its 80% functional. Only 5 more years to go.

http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=1582&cat=500

Cheers
Jason

Westozy
12-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Welcome to MC.org Jason, nice work on your sim. I see you have a completion date in mind, it will be ongoing trust me! lol

Gwyn

Matt Olieman
12-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Jason, thanks for posting your pics.... Looks good and off to a walloping start :)

BTW, I noticed the yellow multimeter on your workbench, Hmmmmm, I wondered where mine went..... now I know :)

Bob Reed
12-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Jason, thanks for posting your pics.... Looks good and off to a walloping start :)

BTW, I noticed the yellow multimeter on your workbench, Hmmmmm, I wondered where mine went..... now I know :)

No Matt.. Your's is in a box someplace...... :eek:

Michael Carter
12-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Great job. I know how much you enjoyed that first flight...now wipe that silly grin off'n yer face. :D