PDA

View Full Version : Latching Type Toggle Switches?

bowingic
11-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi All
Wondering if anyone can suggest a source of latching type toggle switches...the kind used for Boeing Fuel Cutoff switches.
Not sure of the correct name for these switches.
Any help appreciated

Gsey
11-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi Ian,

In Aus you can search farnell online or RS Components. If not able, Mouser in the states definately has them and so does digikey so if you cant get them at home then Im sure one of us guys here in north america will be happy to get them for you.

Gary

bowingic
11-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Many Thanks Gary
Any chance you can give me the Mouser Part number or description, as I'm not sure what to search for. The switches I have in mind have a sort of bump that you lift the toggle over so it sort of locks in place. They often have a larger metal knob than a normal toggle.
Any help appreciated

Gsey
11-29-2005, 10:15 PM
Hi Ian,

Yep I know the type your after. Locking lever is what they are called. http://www.rsaustralia.com has them in standard and minature sizes starting from $5.00 Automation/Control Products - Switches - Toggle switches
I highly recommend them. Once you register with them online they will deliver to your door. I ordered some 7 segs from them awhile back and they were delivered the next day.

Gary

bowingic
12-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Thanks Gary.....found them mate....should do the trick!