PDA

View Full Version : PMSystem hits limit

dicksonlee
12-04-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi all,

Have been away for sometimes due to busy schedule of work. When I came back recently, I faced another problem with PMSystem. The programming space in the PMSystem actaually reached its limit. This resulting in the codes written at the bottom part of the pm logics has been eliminated. Thus, I can't put in other codes in it. Has anyone out there faced the same problem with me? And is there a way to solve this?

Regards

****sonlee

Trevor Hale
12-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Please send an email to Support@projectmagenta.com

Best regards,

Trev

JonathanRichardson
12-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi

I have never heard of this problem, you must have a very long logics file, I would suggest you contact enrico@projectmagenta.com re the limitation.

Regards
Jonathan Richardson

Hi all,

Have been away for sometimes due to busy schedule of work. When I came back recently, I faced another problem with PMSystem. The programming space in the PMSystem actaually reached its limit. This resulting in the codes written at the bottom part of the pm logics has been eliminated. Thus, I can't put in other codes in it. Has anyone out there faced the same problem with me? And is there a way to solve this?

Regards

****sonlee

jb747
12-10-2007, 02:44 PM
When you get an answer, please post the resolution. There is no point is a lot of us pinging Enrico with the same question -- which is a biggie.

Jon