PDA

View Full Version : ECAM With pm? Anyone...... Anyone.....

Trevor Hale
11-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Is there by chance any information that could be provided to me as Which ECAM Software you boys are using with your Busses when your running PM?

From what I can tell there is No Gauges for the Ecam in PM

Matt, I know you have the answer cause I have seen your BUS Video, and you have an ECAM Screen below your Engine Display.

Regards,

Trev

Bob Reed
11-27-2005, 02:51 AM
Hi Trev. I have flown Matts 340 and he uses nothing but PM. There is a lower ECAM screen. I am sure he will tell ou how to get to it.

IAN
11-27-2005, 07:24 AM
HI
There is another option. Aircraft Simulation Techology . This company pruduces the overhead logic , and both ECAM/SD screens together with a control module covering aspects such as door closing, throttle config, and sounds/call distribution over networked PC's
I use this a lot

cheers

Ian

http://www.airsimtech.com/RunScript.asp?p=ASP\Pg0.asp

Matt Olieman
11-27-2005, 10:21 AM
I use totaly PM Software in my cockpit. I got PM Software years ago when there was nothing else. It seems there are other software available, sorry, but I don't know the names or what there is available. Perhaps someone else can help us with that.

Trevor Hale
11-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Matt... I think I was a little out to lunch. I have been Choking over the price :) of Pm for about 6 months, Hoping that the Canadian dollar will overnight be worth more then the Euro :) I hadn't noticed the Ecam Screen in the package before. Thanks for the information.

Ian, I have seen that AST Stuff before, But Haven't ventured to try it. Thanks for your reply.

Trev