PDA

View Full Version : This video and voice ATC

Tomlin
11-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Okay, so Ive been a user of both the default ATC and Radar Contact v4, and recently Ive been interested in VoxATC, but turned off by the lack of AI interaction (except for FSX) and so Im wondering- in this video - YouTube - Bristol (BRS/EGGD) arrival Ryanair 737-800 - you hear the pilot (Ed) actually talking to ATC. What program is this?

Bob Reed
11-26-2007, 03:29 PM
I just watched the video.. Where does the pilot start talking.. All I heard was FS ATC and FS pilots voice... And every time ATC talked to him the ATC window opened up in the pilots view.... Looks like stock ATC to me...

Tomlin
11-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Sorry, I included the wrong link the first time (it's corrected now and here too as YouTube - Bristol (BRS/EGGD) arrival Ryanair 737-800 ).

It happens around 49 seconds and a few other times too. Im guessing that somehow he went back and added his voice in to the video.

Rodney
11-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Eric, I would have to agree with the editing. If there is anything out there that would allow you to interact with that, simmers would beat the door down to get it. Radar Contact and VoxATC are the best going......But then again, I don't know a whole lot either.