PDA

View Full Version : Need the Offsets for FCU from Feel there

Condor-one
11-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Hallo

Is there anybody who can help me? I need the offsets for the FCU from

Feelthere A320 airbus.

Important are HDG, IAS, V/S, MACH and ALT. I need them because Iam

working with FS-Bus. I do not want to work with magenta.

I must find out this offsets, than my FCU will run complete.

Regards Condor-one

sas550
11-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Sorry to say but I'm sure there are no offsets available for that aircraft other than the functions that's driven by fs itself.

Condor-one
11-23-2007, 04:05 AM
Hallo SAS 550

Thanks for your answer

There will be a lot of offsets. Some of them I know. But a part I don t know.

Such as HDG, ALT and so on. There are about 60 000 possibilities coming from the gauges and its not possible to read them out.

The only possibilitie is a variable to be changed and then see, what has changed in the FCU. I think I have to crack the gauges and work then with C++.
The problem is I cant C++.

The idea is to built up a cockpit with an Addon. With PMDG it is possible and with the PIC 767 even so. But I want to do it with an A320.

It would be an great advantage for all builders with small money. That is our aim.

Greetings from Condor-one

David Rogers
12-18-2007, 10:18 PM
I missed this one :)

I am mid-way through a temporary build of my A320 using feelThere Airbus Series. (I am using this until the FBW module for the AST software that I bought is released).

No published offsets but......Eric Marciano is adding Keystroke comands on an ongoing basis..... I just bought Airbus Series 2 today (A330/A340*), and it has many, many additional key strokes over the Series 1 (A32X)..... If we all email feelThere / Eric and encourage him to assign a FULL set of keystrokes (there are still many missing for important things like Engine start, overhead, etc), then this will become easier to build a good cockpit around :)

At present Series 2 comes with keystrokes for ALL FCU controls, all EFIS and all ECAM controls - I am using a Hagstrom and making a home made FCU and EFIS.... I won't have LEDS .....but.....remeber that all flight mode annunciation on the Airbuses is shown on the PFD, so who needs the FCU indications !! (they would be nice though ;) )

If you are interested in a low cost Airbus pit, please email Wilco / feelThere / Eric Marciano and 'encourage' Eric to put FULL keystrokes in the next SP ! .....you could ask him for FSUIPC offsets but I don't think you'll get them!.....

Regards,

David.

*PS.....for those that still like a desktop Airbus - the new feelThere Airbus Series 2 is fantastic! ....... purchased tonight - bug free on my system, amazing flight dynamics and great feature set ...... includes A330-200, A330-300, A340-300 and A340-600...(and A330 military version). :)