PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Matt Olieman
11-22-2007, 09:27 AM
For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving day..... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

On of the things I'm thankful for is the tremendous amount of help I and my fellow builders get from all of our flight sim builder friends.

Thank you for coming together at MyCockpit.org, sharing your experiences and helping new and old builders get help when they need it. And I'm certainly grateful to those who have put so much time and effort into making MyCockpit.org work.

BlackWidow
11-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Matt and too everyone else celebrating today. OHHHHHHH the house smells like turkey I LOVE IT lol

Trevor Hale
11-22-2007, 11:50 AM
:roll: Darn Americans.. Thanksgiving was in October... :eek:

Just kidding. Happy thanksgiving to each and every one of you guys celebrating your holiday today.

Trev

Michael Carter
11-22-2007, 12:53 PM
And too everyone here too. Hope you all have a good day.

Not eating just yet, so I decided to do some light maintenance in the sim this morning.

Now were ready for a revenue flight...finally.

W9XE/Project777
11-22-2007, 02:59 PM
I to want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Soon it will be time to make the family phone calls then set down and make yourself stuffed from over eating. :( Then sit down, relax to 3 football games and remain miserable form all the eating. Of course you will find room for the pumpkin pie during the games. :D

flightdeck
11-22-2007, 03:11 PM
http://www.parrottimes.com/forums/images/smilies/happ3.gif
from me as well to our friends in the US!
Just watchin' the first of three "Thanksgiving Football Games" live in Austrian TV: Detroit Lions versus Green Bay Packers !!!! :wink:

Michael Carter
11-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Gobble 'til you Wobble!

No fussball hier. I just flew out of Wien for Innsbruck.:D

What a view.

Joe Cygan
11-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Innovative Flight Simulator Products would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
http://i14.tinypic.com/6wxcdfk.gif