PDA

View Full Version : Regarding matrox: Triple Head To Go

Geremy Britton
11-17-2007, 02:26 PM
i am puzzled about buying thtg because many people report having problems getting it going or have to change settings etc. i dont feel too comforatble having to change my computer settings when everything appears to be running smoothly at the moment.

Also i was wondering could you connect a bigger tv screen for example for the forward view (ie 42 inch) then 2 19 inch lcd's for the sides. would this be possible with the thtg.

just a couple of questions i hope someone could answer for me

thanks in advance, geremy

PaulEMB
11-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Geremy,

Although I ve had a few problems in setting up, I highly recommend the TH2GO unit - its easy to set up, and gives impressive results - used with monitors, TV screens or projectors.

It is no more complex than setting up two monitors, for example, which also occasionally gives a few hiccups :D

andarlite
11-17-2007, 05:34 PM
I agree.... highly recommended. I got my TH2G going a couple of days ago and all I have been doing so far is flying (rather than working on the cockpit). It just adds a whole new dimension to flying. Run, don't walk down to your local computer store and just get it. :)

You could probably hook it up to a 42" screen and 2 19", but all 3 monitors must be set to the same resolution.... you have no choice in this..... so make sure your 42" could handle the resolution of your 19's.... some of those large screen TV/Monitors have weird resolutions.

Regards,
Henry

Westozy
11-17-2007, 06:38 PM
TH2Go is a fantastic device, it is reasonably easy to set, forget and enjoy. If you had different size monitors I don't think you would have seamless joins between the monitors, the side views would be out of proportion. I think three matching monitors would be best.

Gwyn