PDA

View Full Version : ED

edsanauto
10-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi everyone. Just signed up and wanted to introduce myself.
I've been flying privately since 1974 and am a fanatical homebuilder having built 3 aircraft so far. (PazmanyPL2, Phoenix ultralight & Kitfox).
I have no aircraft project on the go at the moment but I own a Skyfox Gazelle LSA (factory manufactured copy of a Kitfox) which I rent to a flying school.I fly it every week when it's not booked by students and I am certified to do all my own maintenance.
I also have a huge interest in flight simulators.Mainly from the motion platform point of view.
I am a robotic engineer and have my own company that's been involved in motion control and servo motor systems installations for the last 25 years.
I enjoy reading what all you guys are doing out there and am amazed at the profesionalism and dedication that some of you chaps have.
I've designed and am building my own 4DOF motion platform and hope to launch my first complete LSA flying simulator before Oshkosh next year.
Most of you are way,way ahead of me and I'm looking forward to learning what many of you have forgotten!

Bob Reed
10-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Hi Ed and nice to have you here. I think the motion guys will profit from you being around! I look forward to seeing what you have done so far...... Welcome!!

Michael Carter
10-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome Ed. Glad to have you here.

Sounds like an interesting company you own. That knowlege will come in handy around here.

AndyT
10-09-2007, 03:43 AM
I think you will fit in here ever so well. We are always looking for someone with knowledge we don't have to add to the mix. Welcome!

David Rogers
10-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Great to have you here Ed.

This place is amazing - you'll love it. I've been here 3 weeks and I have learned so much.

JBaymore
10-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi Ed... welcome aboard. One more crazy on the bus. ;)

best,

..................john

Westozy
10-09-2007, 06:32 PM
G'day mate from W.A. and welcome to MyCockpit.org. It's good to see another aussie joining the ranks!

Regards, Gwyn