PDA

View Full Version : Hello, another new member

Piper28
09-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Hello,

my name is Guenter and i am from Germany.
I am building on a Dassault Falcon50 Simulator with analog Gauges.
My project ist about 4 Years old and the main Instruments are running with RC servos inside.
At first a small pic of my Sim. The most parts, including the panel (Falcon50) and the Seats (Gulfstream) are Original.

Many Greetings!!

Guenter

Trevor Hale
09-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Nicely done Guenter.

If you need any info on the 50, let me know. I happen to have access to one *wink* Great to see you here, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Please post some more pictures, and I hope to see you again soon.

Trev

Matt Olieman
09-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Hi Guenter, Yeah, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :) I agree with Trevor, post some pictures, love to see your project.

Michael Carter
09-26-2007, 09:23 AM
That looks really good Guenter.

What sort of HSI's are you using and where did you get them?

If you built it, I would be very interested in the plans.

Tomlin
09-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Wow, that is a very VERY impressive project there. I am glad to see that you are seemingly building an aircraft with analogue gauges like you have- it must be terribly fun to fly!

More pictures please!

Piper28
09-26-2007, 09:40 AM
Hello to all,

thanks for the very friendly Welcome !!!!

Building a Sim with analog Instruments is a great Challenge. I start with an B737 -300 Sim before i got the Panel of the Dassault Falcon 50.

In Germany it is very difficult to get Informations about an Aircraft like the Falcon. I happy that I found this forum and i hope i can help other builders.

The next time I will post actually pics of my Sim and give you more Informations about the Gauges. (HSI,for ex. is very difficult).

Many thanks !!!!

Guenter

Michael Carter
09-26-2007, 10:03 AM
I didn't figure the HSI would be a walk in the park because of the many functions and moving parts in the instrument.

I'd be willing to give a try at building one though as it seems to be my only hope of ever having a working model.

I look forward to reading the information on your guages. I'm in need of quite a few myself.

Westozy
09-26-2007, 06:25 PM
That looks really good Guenter.

What sort of HSI's are you using and where did you get them?

If you built it, I would be very interested in the plans.

Hi Mike, I believe www.SGSim.com (http://www.SGSim.com) are planning to build an HSI, check out their site...

Gwyn

Michael Carter
09-26-2007, 09:57 PM
I contacted them earlier in the week when the company name came up in another thread. No response so far.

I've also e-mailed the other two big steam guage companies with no replies from them either.

I have absolutely no hopes of anyone ever building an HSI for a home sim.

I don't have enough of a mechanical background to design one myself.