PDA

View Full Version : CP Flight Transponder

ADW
09-24-2007, 12:43 PM
I have just started on the road to building a functional sim and have recently invested in a MCP and radio gauge set-up that all seem to operate fine. However, I also have the Transponder that does not appear to fully operate. I can change the Squawk code but do not appear to be able to make it alter the off/standby/test/traffic status of the PMDG 737 aircraft. The panel itself displays the change to the switch position but it does not correspond with the aircraft.

Is this a limitation of the panel with the PMDG aircraft? Its rather annoying to have to call up the screen display of the panel to squawk mode C and alter the traffic alert setting etc. I have the latest firmware status.

Any help or information appreciated. Thanks

Bob Reed
09-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Sounds like this is a problem between the hardware and PMDG. Does the hardware support PMDG?

Westozy
09-24-2007, 06:27 PM
CP Flight gear operates PMDG through keystroke assignments very well but I don't believe there is a keystroke to operate the rotary switch you mention. To turn the traffic function on I need the mouse and that is the only thing I need the mouse for apart from programming the FMC. Fingers crossed that PMDG NGX solves this glitch.

Gwyn

ADW
09-25-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks guys. It wouldn't be too much of a problem as the panel could be set during initialisation of the sim. The problem comes when using VATSIM. Squawking mode C on the ground can upset the overworked controllers :-(

Willow
10-09-2011, 08:04 AM
I have exactly the same issue. Module works perfectly, however, only the frequency changes in the radio panel of PMDG.

I haven't looked at offsets, but this maybe a work around.

Also, I read on the CP Flight website that the transponder works with PMDG when you have installed the Payware driver produced and released by flight sim labs. WilloW