PDA

View Full Version : New server's weather

JBaymore
09-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Any chance of setting the new 74.65.24.195 server up so that the server provided weather is not required? The status page says what is installed is required... and I much prefer flying with real world weather with updates. I am not sure what happens if I just set my weather to "RW" ...... but I won't try it until I hear back.

best,

.................john

Bob Reed
09-15-2007, 06:23 PM
I will do it right now.. Didn't know we made it required......

JBaymore
09-15-2007, 06:30 PM
I will do it right now.. Didn't know we made it required......

Geezzzz Bob. Are you ever anywhere ELSE but on this board? ;) Thanks.

I might get on flying tonight... and on the 74.52.237.104 TS server. Not sure yet though.

best,

................john

PS: Matthias Leibrecht just finally released his freeware version 4.0 panel and flight dynamics for the BAe 146-200.... that is supposedly about like the realism in the PMDG Queen of the Skies 747-400 level of a "systems trainer" for that aircraft. THAT might keep me busy tonight. 160 page manual. ;)

Bob Reed
09-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Geezzzz Bob. Are you ever anywhere ELSE but on this board? ;) Thanks.

I might get on flying tonight... and on the 74.52.237.104 TS server. Not sure yet though.

best,

................john

PS: Matthias Leibrecht just finally released his freeware version 4.0 panel and flight dynamics for the BAe 146-200.... that is supposedly about like the realism in the PMDG Queen of the Skies 747-400 level of a "systems trainer" for that aircraft. THAT might keep me busy tonight. 160 page manual. ;)

hehehe Not too often! Actually I was not here until just a few minutes ago and I will be going out for a bit at 7:00 but I should be back by 8:30.. Maybe we can test the server if you are around. Need to see if I can get to it while someone else is logged in and test AIBridge....

JBaymore
09-15-2007, 07:23 PM
hehehe Not too often! Actually I was not here until just a few minutes ago and I will be going out for a bit at 7:00 but I should be back by 8:30.. Maybe we can test the server if you are around. Need to see if I can get to it while someone else is logged in and test AIBridge....

OK Bob... I'll look for you later tonight.

I will be VERY interested to see if I can get AIBridge to work on the new server. You know the luck I had in the past. :sad:

best,

................john

JBaymore
09-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Bob,

Good flying with you again.

best,

.................john

JBaymore
09-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Welcome to http://www.mycockpit.org This FSHost server is for use primarily by Home Cockpit builders. Please remember to be respectful to other pilots. And no, this does not mean you can be rotten to Mycockpit pilots!! :)

Building off my sick sense of humor? :D:D:D

Trevor Hale
09-16-2007, 09:10 AM
LMAO!

Yeah john that was my posting, I should have changed the wording a bit LOL

Trev

Bob Reed
09-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Sorry, I just could not resist that little blurb!! Hey John did you get the TS port passed ok? I don't think it will be too long before Trevor can get back in the air!

Trevor Hale
09-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Soon, Soon, Soon, Soon. I am hoping to get online late tonight to test the overhead functionality.

Timers, Timers, Relays and more relays.

Have to simulate the pressure build up on the Anti ice (yellow) then Green LED's. Then shutting them down Only the Yellow on Engine #2 has to come on when all others go out.

If I had an interface that could use offsets, I am sure I could code this in PM Systems... One day!

Bob Reed
09-23-2007, 07:12 PM
Ok guys. I think I have the right ports passed for AIBridge, give it a try.

JBaymore
09-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Bob,

You must be clairvoient!!!!! I was JUST looking at this subject myself. :shock:

What port numbers are you using?

I plan to get on tonight at some point.

best,

..................john

Bob Reed
09-23-2007, 07:20 PM
47624 That seems to be the only port I need to pass for it.

JBaymore
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks Bob.

I'll give it a try........ I think I already HAVE it set open....... sigh.

best,

................john

JBaymore
09-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Bob,

OK... got the Teamspeak port issue taken care of on the OTHER Teamspeak server that I couldn't get into last time when you "found" me in the wrong TS lobby. Got connected to the RIGHT one just fine now. One down.....one STILL to go ....... AIBridge.

I REALLY want to get that solved.

Someone HAS to write a new propgram to do this that is specifically FOR FSHost servers. :mad:

My plans are to fdo a flight from KSFO to KSAN (on my machine both FlyTampa ones with Aerosoft AES installed).

Flightplan:

United 6565 KSFO.OSI.SANTY.SNS.PRB.RZS.VTU.SXC.KSAN FL310

Maybe see you there?

best,

................john

JBaymore
09-23-2007, 11:12 PM
OK....got on tonight. No one else on though. Flight went smoothly. I had AIBridge connected....but no one else was on.....which is usually when I have problems.

AIBridge connected quickly and I got the confirmation screen almost instantly.

The REAL test is when others are on too.

The Teamspeak connection worked well also..... but no one on there either.

A beautiful night for flying though.

best,

.....................john

Bob Reed
09-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Sorry John.. Working on my new CDU tonight....Maybe next time!

Tim
09-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Hi John,

I've benn trying to get on-line but when I checked the server was off-line.

Could you maybe post a note in the forum stating date, time, and flight plan? That might help us know when you plan to fly.

JBaymore
09-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Hi John,

I've benn trying to get on-line but when I checked the server was off-line.

Could you maybe post a note in the forum stating date, time, and flight plan? That might help us know when you plan to fly.

Tim,

Note the server IP address change at the top of this thread.... might explain why you haven't seen it online. ;)

best,

................john

Tim
09-24-2007, 08:24 AM
I have the new IPA John. I believe the times I was trying to get on-line the server was probably off-line for maintenance.

Bob Reed
09-24-2007, 11:54 AM
I have the new IPA John. I believe the times I was trying to get on-line the server was probably off-line for maintenance.

I promise if I am going to take it off line, I will post a message saying so.I did have it down the other day as I was working on the system but for the most part it runs 24x7.