PDA

View Full Version : NEW latest default 737 logic file

Thomas Richter
09-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi all,

this is the latest default 737 logic file.
- Extern Power available is changed
available by pmInstructor
or
available
- if Parkbrake is set
- both Engines are OFF
- Beacon is OFF

- Recall function for Sixpack added
- new Button for Recall
- if you press Recall all Sixpack lights will lit for 1.5 seconds
- then they go OFF and all Malfunctions will lit for 6 seconds
- then it goes back to normal display
- if you press in the range of the 6-second displaying the Recall button
again, the Remembered Malfunctions are deleted.
If you use hardware for the Sixpack display you need to use the following Offsets to display.

5540 .0 SixPackFireDisp
5540 .2 SixPackFltContDisp
5540 .3 SixPackElecDisp
5540 .4 SixPackIRSDisp
5540 .5 SixPackAPUDisp
5540 .6 SixPackEngDisp
5541 .0 SixPackAntiIceDisp
5541 .1 SixpackAirCondDisp
5541 .2 SixPackHydDisp
5541 .3 SixPackFuelDisp
5541 .4 SixpackOverheadDisp
5541 .5 SixPackDoorsDisp

You can download this file in Download section

http://mycockpit.org/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=9

Trevor Hale
09-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Hi Thomas.. Master caution and Master warning? Are they working perfectly?

Thomas Richter
09-16-2007, 12:38 AM
Hi Trevor

I didn't change the system itself, just added the described function that has been missing.
Perfect ??
Who or what is perfect? All done by humans, so ... ;)

Trevor Hale
09-16-2007, 09:11 AM
LOL, Well perfect is in the eyer of the beholder then isn't it :shock:

carlos hermida
09-16-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi Thomas,

Any chance to make this new itens to work with PMDG air files and CPFLIGHT MIP737 hardware?:roll:

Regards,

Carlos

Thomas Richter
09-16-2007, 11:28 AM
I don't know the Offsets CPFlight uses for their MIP to display the sixpacks.
Do you?

carlos hermida
09-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Will ask Claudio or Paolo from CPFLIGHT and will report you as soon they return me something about that, ok

Thomas Richter
09-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Will ask Claudio or Paolo from CPFLIGHT and will report you as soon they return me something about that, ok

I think normally that should be this ones

5540 .0 SixPackFireDisp
5540 .2 SixPackFltContDisp
5540 .3 SixPackElecDisp
5540 .4 SixPackIRSDisp
5540 .5 SixPackAPUDisp
5540 .6 SixPackEngDisp
5541 .0 SixPackAntiIceDisp
5541 .1 SixpackAirCondDisp
5541 .2 SixPackHydDisp
5541 .3 SixPackFuelDisp
5541 .4 SixpackOverheadDisp
5541 .5 SixPackDoorsDisp

carlos hermida
09-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Any change to try with this ones that you reported below? Can you implement it to the last files used for PMDG files (i think is 1051) to test it? I could check if it works if you send me the file with this new itens.

By the way i have sent e-mail to Paolo anking him if they use the same offsets that you answered on your last post....

carlos hermida
09-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Just one thing, i am using your last file to use PMDG air files and SIXPACKS works perfecty with cpflight hardware, so i think that will work if you just update the pmsys1051 file with the new improvements isn't it? or i am wrong?

Thomas Richter
09-16-2007, 12:30 PM
You know the NG1051 file is not supported because most things are up to know in the default file integrated, and many other important things/Options.
Why not use the latest default file now?

The describe Offsets below are the ones from the latest logic I use for Outputs.

carlos hermida
09-16-2007, 06:15 PM
I tried to use the latest one file yesterday using PMDG air files , but i can't start engines using it, only starts with the NG1051...that's why i am using that until i can use the default one. How can i solve that and use the default one?

PS: i am using FS2004

Thomas Richter
09-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I tried to use the latest one file yesterday using PMDG air files , but i can't start engines using it,

The lataest file works in any case with PMDG FS9 and FSX.

I uploaded a newer version just now to

If this file works for you, it means your harware setup is not correct !

Olympic260
09-17-2007, 04:20 AM
The lataest file works in any case with PMDG FS9 and FSX.

I uploaded a newer version just now to

If this file works for you, it means your harware setup is not correct !

Am I the only one that can not find the new file on the above link? the latest file was added at 08-29-07 and is nbump.zip

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 05:46 AM
Am I the only one that can not find the new file on the above link? the latest file was added at 08-29-07 and is nbump.zip

The files are there but "Not Rated". I uploaded the files in the early morning and it will may be take some hours for rating.

NicD
09-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Hi Thomas. Does this logic file also contain the dual state annunciator values you added for us a few months back?

regards
Nic

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Hi Thomas. Does this logic file also contain the dual state annunciator values you added for us a few months back?

regards
Nic

Hi Nic

All is in !

Take a look to the Options, Menu (ESC) and then "User Options".
But this things are now in for month, that's why I don't understand that it is unliked a bit.
There are so many things in where lots of problematic Hardware / A/C'S (like PMDG) is handled with work arounds.

Olympic260
09-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Thomas thank you, this logic now works as a charm. Dual state annunciators where it supposed to be Thank you!!

One small request if possible, on your old 1051 files, I know you don;t support them any more, the light were working correctly. With lights I mean the Position and strobe lights. On this logic the Wing light switch operated both wing lights and position lights. While the Position light switch operates both strobe and position no matter where you place them. Can you also correct this?

An finally a curiosity question the gauge below what is it's function? No matter the state of the aircraft it keeps going around

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/Olympic260/fsscr000.jpg

Jan Pemöller
09-17-2007, 12:35 PM
What do you mean with dual state annunciators?
Bright and dim? (example anti-ice?)

Best regards
Jan

Olympic260
09-17-2007, 12:49 PM

Best regards
Jan

Yes Anti-ice, Apu etc

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 01:58 PM

Best regards
Jan

OFF / DIM / BRIGHT = 0 / 1 / 2

579C 1 AntiI1
579D 1 AntiI2

57AC 1 EngVal1
57AD 1 EngVal2

57AE 1 SparVal1
57AF 1 SparVal2

5694 1 FuelCrossFeedBrite

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Thomas thank you, this logic now works as a charm. Dual state annunciators where it supposed to be Thank you!!

One small request if possible, on your old 1051 files, I know you don;t support them any more, the light were working correctly. With lights I mean the Position and strobe lights. On this logic the Wing light switch operated both wing lights and position lights. While the Position light switch operates both strobe and position no matter where you place them. Can you also correct this?

An finally a curiosity question the gauge below what is it's function? No matter the state of the aircraft it keeps going around

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/Olympic260/fsscr000.jpg

It is only a internal counter, not important for users.
will be removed by next.

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 02:10 PM

Both changed and uploaded, but I don't know how long it takes to be available.

carlos hermida
09-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Hi Thomas,

Tested the new file that you uploaded yesterday and now PMDG engines starts but the new features of RECALL doesn't work yet with my cpflight MIP737 hardware only on pmsystem screen. All works like the version 1051 now using your latest. What can i help you with this?

Now all my cpflight hardwares (MCP,EFIS and RADIOS) backlight blinks ON and OFF when POSITION steady switcjh is in OFF....any idea?

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi Thomas,

Tested the new file that you uploaded yesterday and now PMDG engines starts but the new features of RECALL doesn't work yet with my cpflight MIP737 hardware only on pmsystem screen. All works like the version 1051 now using your latest. What can i help you with this?

Now all my cpflight hardwares (MCP,EFIS and RADIOS) backlight blinks ON and OFF when POSITION steady switcjh is in OFF....any idea?

I don't know if CPFlight use internal logic or different Offsets for their displaying.

The blinking has been a wrong line, thanks.

carlos hermida
09-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks Thomas, will download again the file when ready with the light issue corrected ;)

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks Thomas, will download again the file when ready with the light issue corrected ;)

The file is uploaded, but it takes every time some time before it is in the download section available, why ever.

Matt Olieman
09-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Normally the files are approved within an hour. Certainly don't want any files uploaded that are offensive :)

Actually I approved that file about an hour ago, must of updated since then? Anyway.... I approved it again :)

Thomas Richter
09-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Normally the files are approved within an hour. Certainly don't want any files uploaded that are offensive :)

Actually I approved that file about an hour ago, must of updated since then? Anyway.... I approved it again :)

Hi Matt

Thanks for the info.
The easiest for me is to change the file in the download section, so there is not a list of files and no one really knows what is the correct one.

carlos hermida
09-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Hi Thomas,

One more thing that i don't know if is a problem of the using PMDG... i don't have - ExternPowerAvailable in any condition neither with " Parkbrake=SET+Engines=OFF+Beacon=OFF "

Backlight solved !!!

Thomas Richter
09-18-2007, 02:54 AM
Hi Thomas,

One more thing that i don't know if is a problem of the using PMDG... i don't have - ExternPowerAvailable in any condition neither with " Parkbrake=SET+Engines=OFF+Beacon=OFF "

Backlight solved !!!

Corrected!

Peter Nielsen
09-18-2007, 03:43 AM
Ahmm.. I have a problem with the new files Thomas uploaded.

The CDU!!!! does not work...

For some weird reason with these new PM system files the CDU will only allow me to press Menu and then the screen goes black. tried it with and without hardware (ie the old CDU software programme) but also this one shows a black screen.

Choose a different and older 737file and wow! the CDU came alive..?

What am i missing here?

Peter

Thomas Richter
09-18-2007, 04:09 AM
Ahmm.. I have a problem with the new files Thomas uploaded.

The CDU!!!! does not work...

For some weird reason with these new PM system files the CDU will only allow me to press Menu and then the screen goes black. tried it with and without hardware (ie the old CDU software programme) but also this one shows a black screen.

Choose a different and older 737file and wow! the CDU came alive..?

What am i missing here?

Peter

Depends of slower systems, is corrected.

Peter Nielsen
09-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Depends of slower systems, is corrected.

Sorry Thomas, what do you mean by that?

That the new files will not work on slower systems? or that the problem i describe above has now been corrected to make it work on slower systems?:p

if so corrected where??

And yes, my PC running the CDU is the oldest and slowest of them all, an old PII 450mhz..

Thomas Richter
09-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Sorry Thomas, what do you mean by that?

That the new files will not work on slower systems? or that the problem i describe above has now been corrected to make it work on slower systems?:p

if so corrected where??

And yes, my PC running the CDU is the oldest and slowest of them all, an old PII 450mhz..

It is not a CDU problem, it is corrected in pmSystems 737 logic file.

Olympic260
09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
The lights now working OK thank you :)

One more question, can you confirm that the Presurasation is not yet modeled? The dif presure guage goes round round and the cabin alt is always 0. Also the 6 LED at the pack panel are not shown even at the light test

Thomas Richter
09-18-2007, 02:39 PM
I don't know the code that is behind the panel internally Enrico did, but in any case I would say it has now not a high priority of things to do.

The six Leds don't have an defined Offsets, so they cannot lit.

Jan Pemöller
09-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi Thomas,

I found some small bugs on your sixpack code.
Check the picture for system annunciators and related amber lights on the real sixpack / warning system.

example: "PackFail" shows on sixpack "Air Cond" and not "Overhead"

Best regards
Jan

Jan Pemöller
09-19-2007, 02:52 PM
and ...
this is missing:
if mastercautionswitch then
sixpackcaution = 0
mastercautionswitch = 0
endif

= all lights has to extinguishes (reseting the system)

Pushing either annunciator test all lights and recalls the faults!
This takes just a second an not 9 seconds ...

Best regards
Jan

carlos hermida
09-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Hi Thomas,

Using the lastest file i can't start engines again using PMDG and don't have external power yet :(

Olympic260
09-20-2007, 03:33 AM
Hi Thomas,

Using the lastest file i can't start engines again using PMDG and don't have external power yet :(

Carlos there must be something wrong on your side. With the PMDG I can star the engines normaly without problems. Also the Grnd power is working fine.

Jan Pemöller
09-20-2007, 05:22 AM
yep same here ... with PMDG 737-800W no problem at all.

Best regards
Jan

hercules
09-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi all,

the new sixpack works well, but now i have roblems with the fire- and caution lights. They never iluminate after pressing the recall button, an when a alarm is active

I use the folling offsets:

5530 .0 SixPackFire
5530 .1 SixPackCaution

Or also tried:

5540 .0 SixPackFire
5540 .1 SixPackCaution

All the other LEDS working well, but only these both wont work

Any ideas??? I use opencockpits cards.

Thomas

PS: can anybody tell me the offsets for the recall-, fire- and caution button?

luker22
01-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Hi Guys,

I remember some time ago Thomas Richter posted a 737 logic file for PMSystems containing logic for the six pack annunciators. This worked really well. The file does not seem to exist anymore in the download library....:(

I was working on making the Master Caution Switch work whereby depressing the button causes the annunciated faults to extinguish. If any faults occur after this "resetting" then the fault illuminates on the six pack and can once again be extinguished by depressing the Master Caution Switch ...I have managed to get this 70% working but it is not perfect.:roll:

Does anybody know if Thomas plans to include this functionality in a future update to the logic file? as it seemed incomplete in the latest logic file (version 110) Saves me re-inventing the wheel. Has anybody had much luck coding this function ??? as it is difficult to debug the code not knowing the semantics used by the PMSystems coding language.

Any help welcome

Cheers,
Luke