PDA

View Full Version : Problem With PMRJ shwoing FS2004 flight plans

Polmer
09-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Hello,

I have been struggling getting FSX to run as smooth as I want and have found myself loading up fs2004 once again.

I have loaded a flight plan using fs2004 default flight planner.
When I save the plan and launch the flight I see my flight plan in the regional jet
Navigation display, but one of the intersections is Off by hundreds ( maybe thousands of miles). In Particular, I im flying out of San Diego (KSAN) to KLAS.The trouble is with the PEBLE intersection.

KSAN--> Peble--->SXC--> ect

The Peble intersection does not show up correctly in the PMRJ, yet looks fine in the FS2004 GPS.I have had this problem with other intersections as well.

I didnt have this issue with FSX, so it seems like fs2004 & PM navigational databases don't match or something????

Can anybody steer me in the right direction toward solving this problem?

Thanks,

Polmer

Tim
09-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi Polmer,

I do not have my sim running so I can not check on my pmRJ setup.

I would suspect the problem is in the PM nav data. Maybe something worth reporting to PM.

Nav data a real problem for sim builders. Personally, I have to deal with three different sets. FS2004/FSX, PM, and RealityXP Gns 530 (Garmin Trainer data). One more issue where developers to not work together and use one nav data set.

Tim
09-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Polmer,

I can confirm that PEBLE intersection is NOT where it is supposed to be.

I used FS2004 flight planner for a flight from KSAN to KLAS. I then pulled the flight path line to PEBLE intersection. I then looked at the pmRJ nav display. The flight path headed west out of KSAN into the Pacific Ocean. Even with the RJ nav range at 320 miles, I never saw the waypoint's location.

I was also using pmRJ build 86.

Any word from PM regarding this?

Polmer
09-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Thanks for looking at it Tim.

No, I have not heard from PM yet, but i will let you know what they say.

Polmer