MyCockpit Support Staff

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Computer Pilot magazine

Hi Guys,
    Thank you all for the encouraging comments with regards to my articles in Computer Pilot mag. I managed to promote MyCockpit to 60,000 world wide subscribers and hopefully we might see a surge in membership. I wrote the July article back in February I think when membership was about 1200, at the time of print it was 1770. We are definately growing.

Thanks also to magazine editor Dean Beilanowski who has not altered a word of my writings and continues to ask for more. He acknowledges the existance of the growing number of cockpit builders and is keen to continue presenting the current cockpit building series. If anyone else thinks they can write similar articles, I would encourage you to contact CP mag as they are always hungry for new material. That's not just for cockpit building by the way, any relative FS subject material is welcomed.
    I got on the CP "staff" by taking a punt!

Regards, Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

And thanks for your support Gwyn. Membership is definitely growing and interactions between flight-sim builders are absolutely fantastic.

If it wasn't for builders like you Gwyn, we would not of been able to have "mycockpit.org" Thanks again, Gwyn for your support