Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What is the most important item in a Sim? - Page 3

View Poll Results: What is the most important item in a Sim?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Autopilot

35 27.34%
  • Co-pilot (wife)

28 21.88%
  • Throttle Quad

30 23.44%
  • CDU

18 14.06%
  • Dual Yokes

10 7.81%
  • Call Button

1 0.78%
  • Radios

6 4.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the most important item in a Sim?

Tracy Hale
    Quote Originally Posted by CWFlightsim View Post
    .....is the beer can holder of course!
    LOL don't think that was an option

25+ Posting Member Westozy's missus's Avatar

Is is a sim? is it a plane? no it's a bird....

Glad to see that although we haven't been online much (due to far more important commitments) we are still leading the poll as the most important requirement in a sim. Since I last posted I am sure you are all aware that the O/H has been installed and now the plane is about to turn into a bird due to the addition of gull wings - no room to open them as far as I can tell so I guess once he's in he's staying in!!!! Eyebrow thingamajigs may be just the right size to get hot dogs through to him but certainly way too small for pizza. Luckily beer bottles can be turned in their sides to get through the small aperture and oxygen shouldn't be a problem.

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit Matt Olieman's Avatar

Smile

It's a tough life to be a Flight-sim builder/pilot Just think, if it wasn't for the missus's we'd all starve to death flying our sims around the world

75+ Posting Member imported_767300's Avatar

important item

Jessica Alba I will second that.

MyCockpit Support Staff Westozy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Westozy's missus View Post
    Glad to see that although we haven't been online much (due to far more important commitments) we are still leading the poll as the most important requirement in a sim. Since I last posted I am sure you are all aware that the O/H has been installed and now the plane is about to turn into a bird due to the addition of gull wings - no room to open them as far as I can tell so I guess once he's in he's staying in!!!! Eyebrow thingamajigs may be just the right size to get hot dogs through to him but certainly way too small for pizza. Luckily beer bottles can be turned in their sides to get through the small aperture and oxygen shouldn't be a problem.
    Derrrrrrrrrrr, Pizzas and beer will fit through the windscreens. Have a closer look on your next fleeting glimpse at my sim/plane/bird thingy, there is no glass but it tricked you didn't it sweetie? It's all in the attention to detail that makes it look real. It is real as I have tested it's strength with my head a couple of times! Oh, and the gull wing doors will have a fold half way down so they can open in the space we have.

(She must have again forgotten that her husband is an engineer)

Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123