04-20-2007, 04:45 PM #1
Level-D fans: FSCONV 6.0 is available for download
The new Major Release (6.0) of FSCONV is ready for download!
FSCONV is tool running in the back ground in real time, bridging the Level-D SDK and FSUIPC. It adds Level-D specific offsets to FSUIPC range 0x8B00-0x8BFF. With these offsets you can build almost all aircraft systems of the Boeing 767-300. Popular ones are the MCP (complete, with BCRS and BankAngleSelector), FMC (69 keys and 2 leds), COMM1 (dual windows, two dual rotaries and a freq tfr switch), VOR1, VOR2, Landing Gear Lever with 3 positions, landing Gear indicator lights, ASA status lights, Lights switches, Electrical panel, Hydraulics panel, Pneumatics panel, Fuel panel, IRS panel, XPDR, TCAS, and so on, and so on...
Important Changes are:
- Leading implementations of the MCP auto pilot switch, and the VOR1 and VOR2 Man/Auto switches.
- The FSCONV core is now multi-threaded and fully prepared to use the power of todays dual and quad core cpus;
- No more user commands needed: FSCONV will detect FSUIPC, the Level-D SDK and when a Level-D aircraft is loaded;
- A new stand alone graphical tool (FSCONVigurator) for easy configuration of the offsets you need, no more editing in text files.
- Improved and split into two parts: the FSCONV User Manual and a specification document with the Level-D 767 offsets in FSUIPC.
By Emmegi in forum I/O Interfacing and HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 08:20 AM
By Jackpilot in forum Off Site Articles For SaleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2008, 12:58 PM
By avtur744 in forum Welcome to MyCockpit New here? Introduce Yourself!Replies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:33 AM
By kiek in forum I/O Interfacing Hardware and SoftwareReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
By 757Fan in forum Cockpit Software: MiscellaneousReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2006, 10:59 PM