Hi Fellow Cockpit builders,

Firstly thanks to all the insightful post which have helped me get to where i am so far in setting up my Autothrottles and thanks to Alan for such a great program..

I currently have an issue where my throttles go back and forth violently when i enable the autothrottle. I have figured out that this is due because the Flight Sim autothrottle moves the virtual throttles to the MAX position for example, and as the physical throttles sitting at IDLE begins to move the pots of the physical throttle overights the FSUIPC values.

This causing the Servo to try to move from MAX back to IDLE back and forth.

I have tried setting my input sensors to write to 089A and 0924 and then tried to get my servos to read from 088c and 0932 as has been recommended by a few post, but to no avail.

Is there a way to disable the input sensors on my phidget 8/8/8 board when the A/T is armed so there is no conflict between the FSX autothrottle and the physical throttle values as reported by the input sensor pots?

I use the default MCP within FSX and not project magenta.. Maybe this has something to do with it?

Many Thanks

Diego