Hi JL, usually i do first start P3D, load the situation and aircraft and once loading is complete i start FMGS-server and everything is fine. But if i change just the aircraft there“s popping up a red text in P3P says "Change table" and then "change table error TBL341". This happens aswell if only change the livery of the aircraft. I have one aircraft.cfg with different FLTSIM entries for DLH, Eurowings etc. But it seems, even if you only change the livery, that P3D reloads the cfg-files too.

The error message stay nailed to the upper left corner, no matter if i close FMGS-Server and restart it. Only if i restart P3D, and first loading the aircraft with the livery i want, and once everything is loaded on P3D then i start FMGS-Server every thing is ok. The short red message apears "Tables found" and disapears.

In case the error is detected, i haven“t had any issues so far and the FMGS seems to work properly, but it make me nervous, like pilots are always nervous if there is an error but everything seems operating normal. I was exspecting that this message should disapear, because of the constant dataflow between FMGS and the SIM.
May you can have a look into this why it“s happen and may be it should not.

Cheers
Bernd