Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Airbus Cpt Sidestick incl. Joystick and A320 Bellow

Hello, Airbus simmers,

maybe you are interested in my Airbus Sidestick and the Bellow:

Airbus Sidestick:
    replika of an original Airbus Cpt Sidestick. Connected to a Logitch Attack 3 joystick (USB controller). So you get the original very tight Feeling the Sidestick has (high tension).
    Like the original it has 2 Buttons (trigger= push to talk, red button = AP take over)

260€ (plus shipping - pls request)

Bellow:

Suites to my A320 sidestick (check the other topic) made out of rubber, like the original.€45 plus shipping (pls request)
    I also have a VRInsight FCU (Just send me a pm)

Paypal and shipping possible

25+ Posting Member

Re: Airbus Cpt Sidestick incl. Joystick and A320 Bellow

Hi,
    I would be interested but I have question. I have the Logitech Attack 3 joystick (two of them) but they don't have high tension. Did you modify your Logitech joystick?

25+ Posting Member

Hello,

the trick is that I have put the sidestick very far onto the shaft, so the stick sits closer to the joint of the joystick and it is "harder" to move it, harder than the original attack 3. if you want it easier, you have to increase the gap between the stick and the attacks body.

i hope I could explain that so that it is easy to understand.

Markus

I would recommend the joystick-base from VIRPIL Controls in Letvenia. I was looking a long time for a durable stick with a realistic feeling and i landed on the VPC-Warbird Base. Thats really a great piece of hardware. Everything in the mechanic is from solid metal which give you a heavy and solid feeling like the real one in the aircraft, and the potentiometers are very precise. The other "Plastik" sticks are all crap in direct competition. Even the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS can´t stand because the inner mechanic is also Plastik. Of course the VIRPIL is not cheap but every dollar is it worse and you can easily add the Airbus stick and the bellow from Markus.
    Here is the link
    https://virpil-controls.eu/vpc-warbrd-base.html

25+ Posting Member

the sidestick itself is mounted to the shaft with an allen screw. the two buttons are soldered o the conroller board of the Attack 3, so it is pretty easy to remove the sidestick grip rom the Joystick and put it on another one. I for myself flew for a long time mith the attack 3 only (because it was versatile according the left or right hand to use) and then switched over to the sidestick. The feeling is completely different and due to the fact that you dont get any response from the stick (like you would get on a conventional aircraft and you could achieve by using a force feedback yoke) for me the tension was enough and compared to the real one (which I could use one time in a simulator) tehsion is not that strong but definetely stronger than with the classic Attack 3. But an even more expensive and technically more pollished version is definetely better.

If somebody wonders why I want to sell it: I switched to X-Plane and to GA planes with yokes and so I dont need my Airbus things anymore...

25+ Posting Member

that sidestick and the bellow are sold.