Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Expected behavior of SIOC with OpenCockpits modules across networked computers?

I'm starting to use a secondary computer to off load some of the Opencockpits USB modules. To test my SIOC network setup, I have the following simplified setup:

Primary Computer: MCP, EFIS with P3D and PMDG 737NGX, SIOC (v7.03B2) installed

Secondary Computer: Radio COM and SIOC (v7.03B2) installed

Using siocmonitor.exe on both computers, I am able to see various inputs and outputs light up as I turn knobs and flip switches on my actual Opencockpits modules. Based on this observation, I presume I have my SIOC.INI file on both my computers configured correctly.

My question is.. should I be able to see all my Opencockpits modules listed under "Devices" in SIOC?

The attached image titled "SIOC_primary_pc.png" is a screenshot of my SIOC program on my primary computer. Under "Devices", it only shows the two O/C modules connected to my primary computer. Should I also see the COM module that's plugged into my secondary computer?

I used OC4BA for my 737NGX SIOC script. It is not seeing my COM module and I believe it is because it is not showing up as a device in SIOC on my primary computer.

I appreciate any feedback to let me know if I have correctly configured SIOC to run on multiple networked computers.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Expected behavior of SIOC with OpenCockpits modules across networked computers?

Just an update on this. I got this to work using the following article as guidance.

http://www.flightsim4fun.com/Forum/v...php?f=15&t=387