Thread: A320 FMGS B52

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B52

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    i went back on you first reply and have seen you use Skalarki. Go into the skalarki profiler and edit the profile you use. Delete the PFD/ND XFD switch from profile in case you don´t use the HW panel for it and see if that helps.Well, not knowing what exactly is your actual setup, i would start like:1. delete ALL axis assignments in P3D 2. check if there is maybe an axis or switch defined in FSUIPC and delete it. 3. change the EIS model 4. delete the PFD.ini and ND.ini in the subfolder EIS 5. in case if your monitor is connected via HDMI pull out the HDMI cable, wait 10 to 20 seconds and put it in again. 6. Delete all assignments in FMGS_config and re-assign only the ones you have HW for. 7. (will be announced if i have any further idea) 8. Ask JL desperatly for a hint…..
    What do you intend 3 change EIS model

in the FBW application of FMGS, where you can choose the CFM or IAE variant go into the Settings for the Aircraft. Right at the top of the list which is Opening you can choose the EIS model 1 or 2 (for the "old" A320 and the newer NEO which uses the EIS 2)
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

25+ Posting Member

In the axis config menu you can config potis for brightness of pfd,nd, etc. , and if the configured value jump from dark to bright your pfd will flicker also.It was only an info to exclude this possibility. If you haven't changed your hw-config this should be not the problem....

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by fisfro View Post
    In the axis config menu you can config potis for brightness of pfd,nd, etc. , and if the configured value jump from dark to bright your pfd will flicker also.It was only an info to exclude this possibility. If you haven't changed your hw-config this should be not the problem....
    Hi I never changed anything I just ran the install on each computer as usual and this is what I got

25+ Posting Member

Finally after 4 months i have made it The issue was with the new skalarki profiler i deleted the pfd nd switch and the brightness analog switch But now someting else came There is small issue on landing When i am on approach lg gear down all wheel doors in green and auto brake set to mediumSo far so good When i touch down the green door turn to orange like it is in transition but fortunatley landing gear stays downIn addition on touch down Auto brake instead of giving decel and start to slow the plane. it actually turns off And even if i dont use any brakes once the plane is stopped i get hot brakes warning Any ideas experts 😊

25+ Posting Member

Hyi Guys! Happy Easter first of all!I do have a question to you. I´m running 52.3.6 and after 30-40 minutes FMGS Server stops working with an application error: Exception EzeroDivide in module FMGS_Server.exe at 0035CE00.Floating point division by zero. Thanks for any advice! @omarhabeeb: Could it be that your brakes (pedals) are always braking? Because then autobreak will go off, you brake (max) and , of course, you get hot brakes

Quote Originally Posted by omarhabeeb View Post
    Finally after 4 months i have made it The issue was with the new skalarki profiler i deleted the pfd nd switch and the brightness analog switch But now someting else came There is small issue on landing When i am on approach lg gear down all wheel doors in green and auto brake set to mediumSo far so good When i touch down the green door turn to orange like it is in transition but fortunatley landing gear stays downIn addition on touch down Auto brake instead of giving decel and start to slow the plane. it actually turns off And even if i dont use any brakes once the plane is stopped i get hot brakes warning Any ideas experts 😊
    Omar, assuming you have a mixture of hardware and software controlled actions in you specific setup with touchscreens, it could help to go thru the profiler setup and deactivate those switches, axes, etc. which are not driven by hardware from Skalarki to terminate any interference. I. e. if you use the software panel from Jeehell for the gearlever it could interfere with the switches set in the skalarki profiler for the according hw panel. Having this in mind you can think of possible interfering in your set up. If you have issues which seem to be related to the skalarki profiler, you can find help from Marcin in the Skalarki support forum too.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

25+ Posting Member

Thumbs up Re: A320 FMGS B52

Quote Originally Posted by Migelito View Post
    Hyi Guys! Happy Easter first of all!I do have a question to you. I´m running 52.3.6 and after 30-40 minutes FMGS Server stops working with an application error: Exception EzeroDivide in module FMGS_Server.exe at 0035CE00.Floating point division by zero. Thanks for any advice! @omarhabeeb: Could it be that your brakes (pedals) are always braking? Because then autobreak will go off, you brake (max) and , of course, you get hot brakes
    Solved with update to 52.5.6

25+ Posting Member

Hi Guys I don't know what was the problem but it's sorted out now every thing is back to normal 1anyway do you know why when I do a hold the plane doesn't fly on the navigation path and when it says set hold speed where I have to enter it I checked in the page where I enter inbound and direction but it doesn't seem to be the right page anyway I'll look in the user guide 2another thing I set the ai traffic in p3d to max but It seem the I'm the only plane in the world what to could be the reason 3any suggestions for an AI traffic app even payware that doesn't kill FPS 4 any suggestions for apps that introduces sids and stars in the flight planning in p3d or an atc app that uses SIDS and stars thank guys for your kind help and Happy Easter

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Version 53.0 is out, please check the relevant thread.https://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32758

11. Thanks Leonidas thanked for this post
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546