Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 316

Thread: A320 FMGS B52

  1. #21
    10+ Posting Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Torino
    Posts
    16
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: A320 FMGS B52

    HI, jl very good job !!!

    but i have the same issue in some sids or other route segment.
    Try this: take off from LIML rwy 36 SID ABSE5A,
    after take off you can see an 'impossibile' track on nd and a strange behavior of the Aircraft
    If anybody reproduce this i'am very curious about the difference.

    Thank you for your high quality job
    Claudio

  2. #22
    300+ Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LGTS
    Posts
    408
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: A320 FMGS B52

    Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    In need pressure, temperature, engine and wing anti ice status.
    As I remember in last leg, QNH 1005 and 1014, about 13-15 deg. Celcius and both Anti-Ice OFF. If you want excact values I'll feedback tonight.
    Regards

  3. #23
    150+ Forum Groupie



    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    177
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Smile Re: A320 FMGS B52

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaudioCosta View Post
    HI, jl very good job !!!

    but i have the same issue in some sids or other route segment.
    Try this: take off from LIML rwy 36 SID ABSE5A,
    after take off you can see an 'impossibile' track on nd and a strange behavior of the Aircraft
    If anybody reproduce this i'am very curious about the difference.

    Thank you for your high quality job
    Claudio
    First of all - thanks a lot for your new version, JH!

    @ Claudio

    I can't redproduce this issue. ABSEM 5A is correctly displayed on ND and my Airbus follows the SID without any problems.

    @ all
    I've noticed that with B 52.0 that Rudder (pedals) and Tiller act now on Nose Landing Gear while taxi. To say that both axes are separated perfectly in FMGS Config (but not on Taxiway )
    Only my problem? Any ideas how to fix that?

    Kind regards
    Ren

  4. #24
    300+ Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LGTS
    Posts
    408
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: A320 FMGS B52

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaudioCosta View Post
    HI, jl very good job !!!
    but i have the same issue in some sids or other route segment.
    Try this: take off from LIML rwy 36 SID ABSE5A,
    after take off you can see an 'impossibile' track on nd and a strange behavior of the Aircraft
    If anybody reproduce this i'am very curious about the difference.
    Thank you for your high quality job
    Claudio
    I've reproduced it and it was all fine...

    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #25
    150+ Forum Groupie masterp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Posts
    224
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: A320 FMGS B52

    Quote Originally Posted by romeow View Post
    First of all - thanks a lot for your new version, JH!

    @ Claudio

    I can't redproduce this issue. ABSEM 5A is correctly displayed on ND and my Airbus follows the SID without any problems.

    @ all
    I've noticed that with B 52.0 that Rudder (pedals) and Tiller act now on Nose Landing Gear while taxi. To say that both axes are separated perfectly in FMGS Config (but not on Taxiway )
    Only my problem? Any ideas how to fix that?

    Kind regards
    Ren
    You can try to set Taxi rudder effectiveness = 0.083 and try again

    Vu

  6. #26
    10+ Posting Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Torino
    Posts
    16
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: A320 FMGS B52

    Ok ,
    I'm going crazy for this.

    @ masterp

    this is what appens to me after take off



    please, can you post your payload conditions, exact flight plan and other informations
    that you believe useful to investigate?

    Tanks in advance,
    I will be grateful if you can make me understand what is happening
    Claudio
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #27
    150+ Forum Groupie



    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    177
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: A320 FMGS B52

    Quote Originally Posted by masterp View Post
    You can try to set Taxi rudder effectiveness = 0.083 and try again

    Vu
    Hi Vu,

    Bingo!!!!

    BTW This command line (with value = 1) seems to be new in aircraft.ini, doesn't? I couldn't find it in B 50.2.

    Thank you for your help. I'm really grateful.

    Ren

  8. #28
    75+ Posting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    137
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Thumbs up Fire Agent 1 and 2

    Hi JL,

    great job. I just had an issue with the fire Agent 1 and 2.

    Expected:
    - Fire Engine 1
    - Press Fire handle Engine 1
    - Agent 1 SQUIB LED illuminated
    - after pressing Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated

    Is:
    - Fire Engine 1
    - Press Fire handle Engine 1
    - Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated
    - after pressing Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated

    This is the same for all Agents on both engines. Can you verify?
    Can be reproduced with SW Overhead Panel (HW independent).

    Regards,
    Peter

  9. #29
    150+ Forum Groupie



    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    177
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: A320 FMGS B52

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaudioCosta View Post
    Ok ,
    I'm going crazy for this.

    @ masterp

    this is what appens to me after take off



    please, can you post your payload conditions, exact flight plan and other informations
    that you believe useful to investigate?

    Tanks in advance,
    I will be grateful if you can make me understand what is happening
    Claudio
    Hi Claudio
    your ABSEM 5A (RNAV SID)depiction is the same like on my ND - the strange "hook" included.

    Are you sure not to exceed 180 kts while turning vom ML463 to ML464?

    It may occur that ML464 is not overflown even with max 180 kts (due to a very tight turn) and therefore stays displayed in white. In this case the Airbus wants to turn back in order to overfly this waypoint. And only then the next WP (ABSEM) will be active.
    This behaviour may bother you.

    Workaround
    As soon as you notice that WP is not overflown go to MCDU DIR and activate ABSEM.

    BTW The following flightplan doesn't matter as long as you haven't overflown ABSEM.

    Ciao, Ren

  10. #30
    2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    France,Nice
    Posts
    2,610
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Re: Fire Agent 1 and 2

    Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    Hi JL,

    great job. I just had an issue with the fire Agent 1 and 2.

    Expected:
    - Fire Engine 1
    - Press Fire handle Engine 1
    - Agent 1 SQUIB LED illuminated
    - after pressing Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated

    Is:
    - Fire Engine 1
    - Press Fire handle Engine 1
    - Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated
    - after pressing Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated

    This is the same for all Agents on both engines. Can you verify?
    Can be reproduced with SW Overhead Panel (HW independent).

    Regards,
    Peter
    I do nto have any issues here. Maybe you have an hardware switch sending the SQUIB push command repeatedly?

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast