Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

A320 RMP & ACP Hardware panels build using Jeehell

Hallo all,

I've started building an A320 cockpit using FSX, Jeehell & Mobilflight.
    I've already all the panels ready, backlighted, with all buttons, switches, corries and led displays attached and connected to a PCB board behind each panel. So all input / output signals can wired from each panel to the arduino boards loaded with Mobiflight software.
    Everything is going to be controlled by JeeHell software and it's offsets.

My question is how can I control the buttons and green indication leds on ACP & RMP panels. I couldn't locate any Jeehell offsets for those buttons and respective leds i.e the CALL, MECH, ATT buttons in ACP and VHF1, VHF2, HF1, HF2, AM, VOR, ILS etc buttons in RMP.

I can see the software ACPs and with the latest JH version 50.1 the software RMPs, but i cannot find any offsets related with these panels in order to make the electrical assignements & connections to make my hardware DiY panels operable.

Also in the RMPs I cannot find offsets for the ACTIVE - CRS/STBY led display readings for CPT & F/O, nor the offset value for the green double arrow button between them.

Any help/directions would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Marinos

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: A320 RMP & ACP Hardware panels build using Jeehell

If you require offsets for those functions best to contact JL, or post it on the bugtracker.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

75+ Posting Member

Re: A320 RMP & ACP Hardware panels build using Jeehell

Hello,

I have the same problem. You have to use custom Offsets. Since B50.1 it is much complicated, because every digit has now its own var. Mobiflight needs just one var for the whole digits (one Act( one stby).

I hope JL has a solution for us.