Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Hi Darren,

thanks for your feedback. At the moment its not planned to make it run via network - but let me see what future brings.

The next version 9.1 includes

• [FEATURE] New "MENU double click" has been integrated if you want to use for example ProATC Menu (see manual for details)
    • [FEATURE] Added Sound Direction for Surround Soundcards (in Config Tool)
    • [BUGFIX] Boarding starts when opening the GSX menu
    • [BUGFIX] GSX menu is answered even if GSX operation is disabled in Config Tool
    • [BUGFIX] Using "GSX Menu" (after requesting pushback) not responds that fast

But this will take some time as I am very busy at my main job at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    Hi Bernd,

a dedicated sound card is maybe the best idea. On my Website you can see my Sound Setup using 6 Soundcards (2 for FO, 2 for CP, 1 for MIP Speaker and 1 for Main PC).

I asked Pete about the Sound Volume to ensure that there is no bug. See here: https://forum.simflight.com/topic/86...ndplay-volume/
    Hi Peter,

I've set up a dedicated soundcard and this works perfectly for me. 3 on the P3d (1 for the SIM, 1 for GSX and Perosoft, 1 for PF3 and MCE ATC) 2 Cards on my FMGS PC (I use only 1 PC for the whole Jeehell suite with 5 Monitors and 3 GPU´s).

I have an additional question about v9 (I´am still on v. Does the CPLC integrates your Perosoft into the Jeehell MCDU or is this a seperate alternative MCDU beside the Jeehell one?

And may you allow a suggestion for v9.1. Is it possible to let the refuelling postpone all other actions like boarding etc. if it´s activated? Because at present our script starts immediately with the boarding first, even if refuelling is active. But in real world, boarding is not allowed until refuelling has completed, because of security reasons in case of fire.

reg. Bernd

25+ Posting Member

Hi Darren,

thanks for your feedback. At the moment its not planned to make it run via network - but let me see what future brings.

The next version 9.1 includes

• [FEATURE] New "MENU double click" has been integrated if you want to use for example ProATC Menu (see manual for details)
    • [BUGFIX] GSX menu is answered even if GSX operation is disabled in Config Tool
    • [BUGFIX] Using "GSX Menu" (after requesting pushback) not responds that fast

But this will take some time as I am very busy at my main job at the moment.
    Hello, Peter.

Many thanks for the reply. I’m loving using your software including your corteManager.

The sound direction for surround sound cards is just what I ‘wanted’ to see!

Brilliant

Best wishes,
    Darren

And the best: it works!

We will get two more SoundSets from 2 girls "Anna" and "Elke". I really appreciate that these private people spend theire time to record sounds for us! Awesome. Think we will test during the weekend and upload v9.1 on sunday. Until now everything works fine.

We will get two more SoundSets from 2 girls "Anna" and "Elke". I really appreciate that these private people spend theire time to record sounds for us! Awesome.
    That´s very great news. You´re the Best

Thumbs up pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.1 out now!

V9.1 19.01.2019
    Configuration Tool updated – Please open and Save your configuration again!

For CPDLC AOC Integration the starting condition has changed to „BATT Korries = On“, „Park Break = On“ and „Both Engines = Off“

• [FEATURE] New „MENU double click“ has been integrated if you want to use for example ProATC Menu (see manual for details)
    • [CHANGED] Keypresses take care that Simulator Window „has focus“ to reduce „ghost keypress“
    • [CHANGED] If CPDPL AOC Client Integration is used operations won’t start until both BATT Korries are ON (and Park Break = On / both Engines = Off)
    • [BUGFIX] Using „GSX Menu“ (after requesting pushback) not responds that fast

In addition we have to new Sound Sets "Elke" and "Anna" - many thanks to both of them!!!

Smile pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Sneek preview v9.2

Good morning,

as some of you asked to adjust the moment to call the refueling truck this can be selected now from "with", "before" or "after" Boarding starts.
    In addition the "Safety Announcement" will start x seconds after the "Welcome Onboard" Announcement even if no Pushback has been started.

We finalize testing and hope to release on sunday.

• [FEATURE] Refueling moment can be selected from "with", "before" or "after" Boarding starts
    • [FEATURE] Config Tools does not allow settings which make no sense
    • [BUGFIX] "BOARDING START *" even if GSX is disabled
    • [BUGFIX] Logging logs every second.
    • [CHANGED] "Enable GSX automation in general" can't be set of "Off" if CPDLC AOC Client is "On"
    • [CHANGED] Safety announcement starts either
      • a) if "Welcome" has taken place and the adjustable timer has passed (in Config Tool) and aircraft is not rolling
      • b) aircraft is rolling > 2 kts and < 30 kts

Thumbs up pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.2 out now!!!

This version brings some smaller bugfixes and changes on the refueling process.

New version can be found here:

https://aviation.pero-online.de > Freeware > JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Please read the manual before updating or installing the first time.

This version needs GSX L2 and P3Dv4 because there a special features that are only included in FSUIPC5 and GSX L2!

• [FEATURE] Refueling moment can be selected from „with“, „before“ or „after“ Boarding starts
    • [CHANGED] Safety announcement starts either
      • a) if „Welcome“ has taken place and the adjustable timer has passed (in Config Tool) and aircraft is not rolling
      • b) aircraft is rolling > 2 kts and < 30 kts [CHANGED] „Enable GSX automation in general“ can’t be set of „Off“ if CPDLC AOC Client is „On“

• [BUGFIX] „BOARDING START *“ even if GSX is disabled
    • [BUGFIX] Logging logs every second.

Enjoy!

9. Thanks Beret thanked for this post
    Likes Beret liked this post
    150+ Forum Groupie

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.2 out now!!!

[FEATURE] Refueling moment can be selected from „with“, „before“ or „after“ Boarding starts
    This is great - just tested it and working fine with "Before Boarding starts" which is my preferred option.

Still having 2 questions that don't relate to the new version because I had the same problem before:

1 - PNF is saying "100 knots" but he is never saying "Positive Climb" (wav file is there and works if double clicked manually)
    2 - After landing when deboarding starts a music file is played (Loop Freesky.wav), but in AOC I have set "CABIN" to "NO".

Any idea?

Thanks for the great tool.

Stefan

25+ Posting Member

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.2 out now!!!

By me the doors will not close after catering. Have someone the same problem? May is it possyble to select catering befor boarding? Like the refueling?

Regards
    Guido

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast