Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    "boarding ambience" does not come from my script. Maybe from GSX?
    Good point. Indeed must coming from GSX (because it pauses between passenger bus 1 and bus 2). Obviously there is no way to switch it off. At least haven't found anything.

Pushback: Great idea. But at the moment I have no idea how to realize. Different gates have different PB behavior and the configfiles of GSX could swap left and right pushback. Whenever there is a suitable idea - I will try to implement
    My first idea was to trigger the pushback right after boarding flow starts and then read the menu to check with options for P/B are provided. But I have just noticed that you can indeed trigger pushback while boarding is active (remember? ) but the next menu with P/B options only comes up when all other services are completed. So looking forward to any implementation idea.

Follow-Me: I will have a look on it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stefangr View Post
    Good point. Indeed must coming from GSX (because it pauses between passenger bus 1 and bus 2). Obviously there is no way to switch it off. At least haven't found anything.

My first idea was to trigger the pushback right after boarding flow starts and then read the menu to check with options for P/B are provided. But I have just noticed that you can indeed trigger pushback while boarding is active (remember? ) but the next menu with P/B options only comes up when all other services are completed. So looking forward to any implementation idea.

Thanks
    Stefan, Peter, as I understand there are always just 3 simple commands that would need to be given. 1. PB nose Left, 2. PB nose right, 3. PB strait back, that´s it and it´s these 3 options on every airport in the world. Anything else is setup in GSX itself depending on the custom setting for the airport position and could be left there.
    I think Stefan "first idea" would be the right way if it´s possible anyway. Just to call the PB via MCDU and then chose the option 1, 2, or 3 via MCDU too which are always the same 3 options. Indeed that would be nice.

Stefan, I've not tested it myself yet, to choose the gate while still on approach. Good to know that this works. But does this mean that you´ll be forced to call for FollowMe after landing because otherwise the Gate will not be activated, or I is this just an option in case you can´t find your way to the Gate? (I use my Charts and the taxi instruction given by Groundcontrol)

Peter, may I request another option for future releases: Whilst the option to choose when the refuelling will be done works very very good, it would be very very nice to have the same for the catering.
    The options could be: after refuelling, before boarding or while boarding

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    I think Stefan "first idea" would be the right way if it´s possible anyway. Just to call the PB via MCDU and then chose the option 1, 2, or 3 via MCDU too which are always the same 3 options. Indeed that would be nice.
    I don't know if this works since you will not always have these 3 options in GSX. Also they might be given different names instead of LEFT or RIGHT. And of course I would like to preset my option beforehand in MCDU, otherwise I could also handle he selection via the regular GSX menu.

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    Stefan, I've not tested it myself yet, to choose the gate while still on approach. Good to know that this works. But does this mean that you´ll be forced to call for FollowMe after landing because otherwise the Gate will not be activated, or I is this just an option in case you can´t find your way to the Gate? (I use my Charts and the taxi instruction given by Groundcontrol)
    Requesting the Follow-Me is purely optional, so you can just vacate and find the way on your own, the gate is prepared. You need to be below 10000 feet and speed has to be < 250 knots on approach in order to select destination airport and gate.

Quote Originally Posted by stefangr View Post
    I don't know if this works since you will not always have these 3 options in GSX. Also they might be given different names instead of LEFT or RIGHT. And of course I would like to preset my option beforehand in MCDU, otherwise I could also handle he selection via the regular GSX menu.
    The possible different naming schouldn´t be an issue because this is GSX internal and just names. The parameters to be given are always the same like 1, 2, or 3 for the expected keypress. GSX doesn´t know which name you have given. I. ex. you could even rename the nose-right-pb to "Stefan´s leaving for Teatime" if this would end up on the taxiway with the nose heading to the right.
    For GSX it´s always the logical option which is coded to the keypress 1, 2 or 3 which is related to the name of the procedure you have given in the custom position setting and which is appearing in the option pop-up window. But 1 means allways nose left, 2 = nose right, 3 = straight back.
    Those parameters are then evaluated and combined with the parameters in the airport afcad (for the taxiways postions etc.) and additional settings in GSX for the particular pb-procedure (i. ex. distance of pb for straight back pb)

Thanks for your info about the option for choosing the Gate. That makes it clear for me.

pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.6 out now!

• [FEATURE] Autodetect A330
    • [FEATURE] Reload the Script if other aircraft is selected
    • [CHANGED] Applause is waiting 2 seconds after touch down
    • [BUGFIX] Cabin Sound Announcements missing after „Ding-Dong“ in some cases

Download can be found here:
    https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1937

Thumbs up pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.7 out now!

v9.7 03.03.2019
    Configuration Tool updated – Please open and Save your configuration again!

• [BUGFIX] Doors do not close if pushback without boarding
    • [BUGFIX] EXT PWR does not disconnect if pushback without boarding
    • [BUGFIX] PNF V1 and PosClimb Callouts are misplaced in some cases
    • [BUGFIX] Config Tool shows wrong sound devices

75+ Posting Member

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.7 out now!

v9.7 03.03.2019
    Configuration Tool updated – Please open and Save your configuration again!

• [BUGFIX] Doors do not close if pushback without boarding
    • [BUGFIX] EXT PWR does not disconnect if pushback without boarding
    • [BUGFIX] PNF V1 and PosClimb Callouts are misplaced in some cases
    • [BUGFIX] Config Tool shows wrong sound devices
    Thanks Peter one more step to more perfection. Will test it the next days.
    greetings Karl

8. Likes capt_pero liked this post

Cool pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.8 out now!

My Easter Egg: Engine Fire will be shown if you switch on Engine Fire by an instructor station!

As I am using FS-Flightcontrol I was wondering that "Engine Fire" is not shown on the aircraft. Thats because there is no real "Engine Fire Option" for the BETA version of JeeHell the Instructor stations are using the "Engine Fire Test Button" as workarround. And as this does not show an Effect I am synchronising the "Engine Fire Effect" with the LED of the "Fire Handle" and this results in a nice Aircraft Engine Fireeffect.

Download the latest version here:
    https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1937

Happy easter!

Hello Peter, i think you know already that the major update of GSX is out now. Of course we hope, that you will have closer look if you need to update your great EXT PWR tool, and/or implement the new features if necessary.
    By the way, i have downloaded your CORTE editor aswell and i´am really happy with this very helpfull little tool. Saves a lot of time and great thank u for giving this as freeware. On your website i´ve seen your cockpit and it´s already in the state what i have in mind. I´ll start building this autum, when wetter getting worse, but i have already got some hardware like Skalarki MCDU, Tiller an A320 Pedals from Opencockpits and a very very good Joystickbase from VIRPIL controls to but my Airbus stick on.

Reg. Bernd

Hello Peter, just to let you know, that i haven´t found any issues by using your nice script after the major update of GSX. Everything seems to work the same way (proper) as before the update.
    reg.