Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX - Version 9.2 out now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefangr View Post
    This is great - just tested it and working fine with "Before Boarding starts" which is my preferred option.

Still having 2 questions that don't relate to the new version because I had the same problem before:

1 - PNF is saying "100 knots" but he is never saying "Positive Climb" (wav file is there and works if double clicked manually)
    2 - After landing when deboarding starts a music file is played (Loop Freesky.wav), but in AOC I have set "CABIN" to "NO".

Any idea?

Thanks for the great tool.

Stefan
    1) I will have a look on it
    2) is fixed with next release

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beret View Post
    By me the doors will not close after catering. Have someone the same problem? May is it possyble to select catering befor boarding? Like the refueling?

Regards
    Guido
    Which doors? We changed for 9.3 that Catering is called first, then Boarding.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    We changed for 9.3 that Catering is called first, then Boarding.
    Great, even more realistic

I had a similar case 2 weeks ago (must have been 9.0): I manually started boarding, and immediately after starting that, I started catering as well. I think boarding finished first, then catering finished. It happened that in this case doors 1R and 2R did not close after catering. But I think this could not happen anymore in 9.3 when catering is starting first. It should then be finished before boarding is finished.

Will there be a new version every Sunday now?

Quote Originally Posted by stefangr View Post
    Great, even more realistic

I had a similar case 2 weeks ago (must have been 9.0): I manually started boarding, and immediately after starting that, I started catering as well. I think boarding finished first, then catering finished. It happened that in this case doors 1R and 2R did not close after catering. But I think this could not happen anymore in 9.3 when catering is starting first. It should then be finished before boarding is finished.

Will there be a new version every Sunday now?
    No, not each sunday. But as I am using it myself we will see continous improvement. But it looks pretty much done.

If this door issue appears again just tell me:
    • First leg/seconds leg?
    • Which options have you selected: Catering, Refueling, Deicing

I had no door issues since a lot of days...

Peter, everything works fine and I appreciate the possibility to postpone the boarding after refuelling.

But there´s one feature left: it would be really cool, if you would build into the next release that your script recognizes the gate no. which is given by ATC (PF3 i.e.) right after landing and calls the appropriate action in GSX to choose the Gate. This would be helpful because of the docking systems by GSX are active for the Gate you´ve chosen only.

reg. Bernd

25+ Posting Member

Which doors? We changed for 9.3 that Catering is called first, then Boarding.
    Door number 4. The doors rightside.

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    Peter, everything works fine and I appreciate the possibility to postpone the boarding after refuelling.

But there´s one feature left: it would be really cool, if you would build into the next release that your script recognizes the gate no. which is given by ATC (PF3 i.e.) right after landing and calls the appropriate action in GSX to choose the Gate. This would be helpful because of the docking systems by GSX are active for the Gate you´ve chosen only.

reg. Bernd
    Sure that would be nice. But at the moment I have no idea where to take the information from. Neither ProATC nor P3D ATC is giving any kind of variable - or do I miss something? In addition this would have to match with the AFCAD. But let me think on it...

Sure that would be nice. But at the moment I have no idea where to take the information from. Neither ProATC nor P3D ATC is giving any kind of variable - or do I miss something? In addition this would have to match with the AFCAD. But let me think on it...
    Well, Peter, to be honest, of course this idea was more a little kidding and you have understood this in the right manner. What you have created is already a great tool which makes a lot of fun.

But if you want to take the idea seriously into account: I think there is indeed a usable variable at least in PF3. Since PF3 provides a special logfile with all the given instructions by ATC for the usage with MCE, where MCE read this instructions to take some actions. I. ex. PF3 sends the station frequencies via this log, MCE read this variables and tunes the correct COM frequencies or Squak codes in the radios in P3D as your Co-Pilot. This works pretty well. The information is there.
    Just for fun I could provide you this logfile as an example . The issue is, that this log is always overwritten, though I need to save one at my next flight.
    Of course i would never demand this feature because you do all this just for your and our fun. But may you like to just think about it.

reg. Bernd

Hi Bernd,

too bad - I am not using MCE nor PF3. ProATC is the matter of choice (ok, hope not to start a product battle now). Just kidding. If there would be a standard way to connect ATC and GSX I would try to handle it (and I need to use that tool myself for sure).

With the next release the script is very stable and does everything I want and includes the community feedback. So there won't be that much adjustments. We tought about reading the V1, V2 and VR speeds from the MCDU for the PNF sounds, but this is impossible since we cannot read the speeds from JeeHell FMGS. One idea could make the speeds adjustable but this is not "as real as it gets". Lets see...

Hi Bernd,

We tought about reading the V1, V2 and VR speeds from the MCDU for the PNF sounds, but this is impossible since we cannot read the speeds from JeeHell FMGS. One idea could make the speeds adjustable but this is not "as real as it gets". Lets see...
    That´s why I use MCE because it provides you with the PNF handle all stuff an FO would stand for like handle all the communications with ATC, callouts and going thru the checklists. And of course everything controlled by natural speech no keypress. Because of this I have the PNF option in you LUA disabled anyway.

This is why I really love your script, because it´s closing exactly the only gap left to have an immersive experience. It´s so cool when your PNF starts to talk to ground to get the pushback clearance and after this he is going thru the checklists after this and at the same time you hear the Purser starting with the safety instructions while you can hear the engines rumbling while they running up and you are pushed towards the taxiway... This is really what I can remember from all my many real life flights.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast