Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

really need help with prosim737 arduino and p3dv3

hi to all. I bought some flightsim stuff like hardware (opencockpit fwd overhead panel cdu mcp and tq ) and some software (prosim737 fsx pmdg) from a guy in south Africa a few years ago.
    never gotten the overhead panel to work. gave up with sico. I don't make heads or tail in regards to programming.
    the other day I started playing round with panel again. now I want to try and use prosim737 with arduino and p3dv3. just cant find a lot of info or help on Google.
    if there is any 1 out there that can help me. from the very start. the setup. configuration. linking pr0sim737 with arduino then link to p3dv3. I will welcome any help. my only problem is that due to my work I travel (transport) a lot and can not always make it to my sim to do testing. what I always do have with me is some switches, buttons, arduino mega board, pc, prosim737, p3dv3.
    will really love getting the overhead opencokpit panel to work. I hope some1 can help me.
    regards
    Stefan

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: really need help with prosim737 arduino and p3dv3

Hi Stefan - check out MobiFlight - it is compatible with FSUIPC/P3D and will allow you to use Prosim.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

hi. I do have mobiflight. but to use all and make then talk to each other. there is programming of code/sketch that needs to be done.not that easy.
    also I 1st need mobilight/arduino to talk to prosim737. then to pmgd and p3d3.
    ill keep looking and trying new things.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

No, as I mentioned no coding is required (that is the whole reason for using MobiFlight). You enter the FSUIPC offset into Mobiflight and your hardware should work.

You can assign FSUIPC offsets to Prosim737 - use these same offsets when configuring mobiflight.

Otherwise I suggest a more straight forward board to manage, such as the FDS I/O sys boards.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

good day. i will have a look at the other option that you mentioned fds I/O. only thing for us in s.a is that most of the boards or hardware is not available here.

now i am not understanding. d u just plug in a lot of led and switches into your ardiuno board and tell t what to do in mobiflight ?

just another quick 1. I get my prosim displays to link with my p3d pmdg. but nothing els. the overhead panel is on. but no switches are linked up to the sim. in my prosim program it does say connected to p3dv3 and to fsuipc4.95 but only the display is getting sim info. any ideas ?

I have 1 master card and 3 expansion card and some other cards hooked up to my opencockpit overhead panel. I will look on google today If there is some good tutorials on how to setup with sioc.
    did try about 4 years ago with o luck.
    hop this Ime around I'm lucky.

I had a look at the fds cards. love the big 1 that takes 128 switches and 256 led (FDS-SYS1-XT NEW!)
    but we cant get those things here in s.a