Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Not possible to calibrate Stick and Rudder after running SKALARKI Profiler

Dear all,

i need help concerning this issue.
    I have a A320-Homecockpit Setup with Hardware from Skalarki and JeeHell FMGS Software running on it.
    After installing the latest update of JeeHell FMGS Software my Stick and Rudder of CH Products are not possible to calibrate within FMGS config.exe when
    Skalarki Profiler is running.
    When Skalarki Profiler is not running than its possible to calibrate my Stick and Rudder within FMGS config.exe.
    Now my question is shall i uninstall / reinstall JeeHell FMGS or is there any other solution.
    All Skalarki Hardware parts (Spoilers, Flaps and so on) are possible to calibrate except my CH Products Stick and Rudder.

Thanks all for your help in this case.

Phil

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Not possible to calibrate Stick and Rudder after running SKALARKI Profiler

Hi Phil,

and why do you have to run Profiler in order to calibrate your CH products via FMGS_config? Simply use it without running Profiler.
    Regards
    René

Hi René,
    as Marcin wrote all Hardware Parts have to be calibrated only when Profiler is running. See answer of Marcin of SKALARKI stated below :

quote>First, you need to calibrate all using EditProfile, where you need to set min and max. Then You need to run only p3d,Profiler and FMGS_Config. Once you have connections green (in Profiler) hit RunProfile, then go to FMGS_Config window and you can start calibrating levers.Click in text box, then move according lever you want to calibrate. Make sureas well all levers are enabled in Settings.</quote
    Before i installed the latest update of JeeHell FMGS everything was running fine. When i am not able to calibrate my CH Products Stick and Rudder during Profiler is running its not possible to fly within the Simulation. Strange Thing.

Best regards
    Phil

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi Phil,

you got a PM!

Best regards
    René