300+ Forum Addict

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

PCB Manufacturing - Great Service from ALLPCB.COM

I wanted to post an official review of my experience with ALLPCB.COM. I've had numerous PCBs made and they've done a fantastic job! I originally had some Igor boards made, which are AVR-based USB boards that have 8 outputs to drive LEDs. These boards were excellent quality! Next I had some FCU displays FCBs made for A320 FCU panels. Again, these were excellent quality. ALLPCB contacted me to check on a design detail and then quickly made the boards. The shipping was fast too!... More recently I made a second version of the FCU displays PCB. This new version splits the 16 digit displays into 2 groups of 8, instead of 1 group of 16. This means it will work properly with MAX7219 drivers and Mobiflight. I will be designing the MAX7219 driver boards to interface directly with the Mobiflight board. Anyway, the current PCB to be made will be my A320 MCDU PCB. I designed a panel set based on several pictures I looked at, most notable being OC and similar, and then a PCB to match it. The new PCB design will be sent to ALLPCB.COM today, and I expect the same excellent results as always. Here's a couple of pictures of the FCU PCB below. As you can see the quality of the board is excellent. Very clean traces, super-clear silk-screening, and the dimensions of the PCB are within .01 mm of my drawings. I can't wait to get the MCDU PCBs back!
    Our hobby can be very expensive, and I like to pass along anything useful to the community. Don't be afraid to tackle having a board made. It's not that expensive and the resulting product is so much nicer than bread boarding with perf-boards. If you need to have boards made, please give ALLPCB.COM a shot. If your experience is the same as mine you'll be very happy with the results. Sorry for the long post, but I thought they deserved a shout-out.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks pcbpower thanked for this post
    Likes BushPilotWannabe liked this post
    300+ Forum Addict

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: PCB Manufacturing - Great Service from ALLPCB.COM

I forgot the link to their website!

http://www.allpcb.com/setinvite.aspx...ww.allpcb.com/