Got it in early 2013 and almost all the time it spent switched off at attic. I've decided to discontinue my cockpit project as far as I've fully dived into real aviation, so selling unit now. I can't say it's condition is mint (see photos), but it's condition I've got it from Revolution (for example, unsticked arrow on spoiler handle). Theese all minor cosmetic issues can be resolved easly.

Unit is Platinum Plus, fully motorized (throttle handle, parking brake release, spoiler handle lock, spoiler deployment). It was something like 2700EUR when I bought it. But I believe, they won't provide any warranty or tech support at this point.

Unit has opencockpits cards installed and works with SIOC. It requires extra power and better (as I've done) to connect it directly to card inside the unit. I have some SIOC script for the unit. I've used it with prosim:737.

Asking price 1900EUR. Payment via paypal or bank transfer. You take care about payment fees and I will take care about shipping it inside EU.

Thank you for your attention!