75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

WX radar brightness control question

Hi, I haven’t been able to build in months and have not have a jeehell upgrade in about a year due that the building prevented me from flying the sim. I see that there is a WX radar now which is awesome, just wondering though if there is brightness control of the WX from the ND brightness control? Right now I only have a single pot, but wondering if I need a dual pot like in the real ACFT?

Thanks

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: WX radar brightness control question

Quote Originally Posted by turbovela View Post
    Hi, I haven’t been able to build in months and have not have a jeehell upgrade in about a year due that the building prevented me from flying the sim. I see that there is a WX radar now which is awesome, just wondering though if there is brightness control of the WX from the ND brightness control? Right now I only have a single pot, but wondering if I need a dual pot like in the real ACFT?

Thanks
    The dual pot function is if you would like to control the ND and/or weather brightness. If you only have one pot you should only assign one or the other function.

If you don't find yourself adjusting the ND brightness, then just assign the weather radar brightness to the knob.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: WX radar brightness control question

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    The dual pot function is if you would like to control the ND and/or weather brightness. If you only have one pot you should only assign one or the other function.

If you don't find yourself adjusting the ND brightness, then just assign the weather radar brightness to the knob.
    Could you please check my question in this thread also?
    http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31917

Wonder if I am doing something wrong with the configuration of the wxr poti or if there is a bug?

Thanks,
    Michael