25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

A320 cockpit with tactile transducers

Hi All

Good morning, I understand that this subject have been debated through time, but posts are relatively old and honestly didn’t get the information I really need so I kindly ask for your advices if possible.
    I plan to add a tactile system on my mock-up but since buttkickers are getting hard to get over Europe and limit a little the installation on a cockpit. If any of you have a full cockpit with transducers is it possible to share information about it?

I google some brands over Europe, reckhorn is the choice for now to install an A-800 amplifier with 4 BS200 transducers but I think will be a little overkill. transducers are too big to fit under seat replica and my idea was spread the vibration through all mock-up.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
    Pedro

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 cockpit with tactile transducers

Not too sure about other tactile transducers but I managed to purchase one of those couch buttkickers (you put the couch legs on it, or you can mount it to the flight sim floor) on gumtree (local classified).

Its a straight forward solution, wouldn't want to complicate it any further.

https://soarbywire.wordpress.com/201...ght-immersion/
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.