Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Lost com with IN2 input card

Hello Everyone
    I've encountered a problem that I can't seem to resolve. I have lost all the inputs from the daughter card designated IN2 while testing in SC-PASCAL they all are grayed out and none appear green, what is strange is they were all working earlier.

Things I have already tried:

1- Since I have two of the input cards I swapped the position of the cards to see if it was the card and it works in the IN1 position. No change.
    2- I also swapped the 40 pin connecting cables at the GIC cards. No change.
    3- I swapped the 10 pin cable connecting motherboard to daughter cards. No change.
    3- I have checked all the grounds and they are tight. No change.
    4- I have reset the motherboard numerous times with no success.

Also I have noticed that inputs from IN2 are showing up as inputs on IN1 card although they are clearly not connected to it.

I don't know what else to try, I know it is probably something simple that I am overlooking.
    Thanks in advance for the help!

Today I bypassed all the input cards and output card and connected inputs and outputs to my mother board and retested everything. All my inputs and outputs work through my motherboard.
    When connected back through input and output cards everything works except what is connected to the input card in IN2 position.
    Still working on getting problem resolved any help or guidance would be helpful.
    Glyn
    Last edited by GeBeaux; 10-17-2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Update

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Lost com with IN2 input card

Hello Glyn,

The first thing that comes to my mind is that you should have checked the configuration of the simcard in the CONFIG PAGE on Internet Explorer. Have a look at the Daugther Boards Config.

Besides, here you have some manuals and datasheets: http://www.sismo-soluciones.com/inde...y/datasheets-2

I hope this can help, anyway you can get in touch with us at any moment at info@sismo-soluciones.com

We would be happy to help you.

Best Regards,

Sonia Rodriguez