Thread: New Program Launcher software, looking for Beta testers.

75+ Posting Member

New Program Launcher software, looking for Beta testers.

I have been working hard over the last few months on some new software to control multiple programs running on network PC's.
    My programs allow a single client to control up to 10 server PC's over the network and each PC can run up to 6 Applications.

I am looking for beta testers that have a simulator that has distributed software over a minimum of 3 PC's (more preferred) that would be willing to help me test and further debug before I officially release this on the market.

Please send me a PM giving details of your system and experience in beta testing you have if any(not a requirement).
    Many thanks
    John

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim OmniAtlas's Avatar

Re: New Program Launcher software, looking for Beta testers.

Hi John,

I have 2 PC's so not too sure if I am eligible to beta test. As you probably know I run JL FMGS on one server computer. However I have a remote computer with the weather program and flight planning (PFPX). Top Cat also runs on the remote computer. I would like to start P3D and FMGS from the remote computer. I have been trying to use psexec.exe but not such luck, so instead I am just using team viewer, logging into the desktop and starting the programs -- this method is a bit primitive and not automated.

I will eventually split up FMGS to run on a few computers -- if I am still eligible, would love to give it a go.

Cheers.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

75+ Posting Member

I will pm you Ben.
    John

Boeing Re: New Program Launcher software, looking for Beta testers.

I have a 4-pc sim (Beech 1900D) running various avionics, utility and driver software packages.

75+ Posting Member

Raysot,
    I will PM you.

75+ Posting Member

I am still looking for more beta testers for this software.
    Please pm me if you want to be included.