25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Software panels over network

Hello, I am trying to get to get the software panels, gear, flaps, spoilers and fcu to work on my laptop. I can see the information change but I can't control them. Is it possible to run them over netowkr or are they supposed to be ran in main pc?

Re: Software panels over network

Try http://www.fs-displays.eu/index.php/

FSDisplays is an affordable tool to stream undocked displays and gauges of Flight Simulator X & Prepar3D like PFD, ND, EICAS and more to network clients. FSDisplays works with any FSX addon aircraft that provides popup and 2d full panels.

FSDisplays is the most easy way to make all your FSX / P3D gauges and displays available on a network pc. Rotate, crop, adust fps and many more options. Get the FMC of you favourite add-on aircraft on a networked pc attached to a touch screen monitor and operate the FMC in FSX. As FSDisplays has a mouse click input option you may even operate the PMDG 777 checklist over a network. Stream the 2d panel of you beloved VFR aircraft over the network, cut out single gauges and place them seperatly on your screens as needed.

25+ Posting Member

Re: Software panels over network

I am using Jeehell, I am talking about the jeehell fmgs software panels, but thank you