75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B48

Hello Leonidas,
    IHello all,

yesterday I change my system to version B48.2.2. Thank you JL for the new Version, but after 3 flights I have two problems.
    The SPLRS/ARM funktion does not work. If I use the SPLRS/ARM Switch the LED lights up a second but the Spoiler will not be armed.
    I use a Switch for this funktion. In all other Versions it works fine.
    The other problem, on the second flight the autothrust is no longer activated. On first flight it works perfect.
    What can I do to solve the problems?

Best Regards
    Micha
    connect all my Button over Sioc from Opencockpits with Jeehell Sioc Creator.
    In Sioc Creator is no funktion to chance somthing.

Regards
    Micha

75+ Posting Member

Hello Leonidas,
    I connect all my Button over Sioc from Opencockpits with Jeehell Sioc Creator.
    In Sioc Creator is no funktion to chance somthing.

Regards
    Micha

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi all

I changed my system to P3D v4 and FMGS 48.2. Since now with new setup, my bus does not start cold and dark. I always have a powered on cockpit, even when switching off my batteries packs. I am using Skalarki HW.
    All systems seem to be connected to each other , see pics. In that configuration I can't start the APU (fuel is on board). Could it be, that the new FSUIPC Version 5 which is in beta stat is not compatible yet?

Thank you for a hint, what to check next....

Best regards and a nice Sunday.
    Stefan
    Attached Images Attached Images

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miatanet View Post
    Hi all
    I changed my system to P3D v4 and FMGS 48.2. Since now with new setup, my bus does not start cold and dark. I always have a powered on cockpit, even when switching off my batteries packs. I am using Skalarki HW.
    All systems seem to be connected to each other , see pics. In that configuration I can't start the APU (fuel is on board). Could it be, that the new FSUIPC Version 5 which is in beta stat is not compatible yet?

Thank you for a hint, what to check next....

Best regards and a nice Sunday.
    Stefan

Stefan,
    I have the same setup as you Skalarki, P3Dv4, FMGS 48.2 and FSUIPC and it all is working.

I did have an problem with P3Dv4 which gave me similar issues and I had to do a re-installation of P3D.

Another thing that has caught me out in the past was the simulator was Paused and I had not realised it, might be worth a check.
    John

25+ Posting Member

Hyi JL, hyi all!

Since I got stutter problems in B47.6 (as a few others with FSX), I did a complete de- and a clean new install with B48.2.2.
    First flight was without problems, hardwareconnect.exe needed around 4% CPU usage.
    After closing all, PCs shutdown and starting a new flight next day (no changes inbetween of course), stutters are again here with hardwareconnect CPU usage of 25%, causing Stutters on FSX (definitely no FSX problem, which runs on addon airports with V 0,2%, if JLFMGS is closed). No other programs running, no net connection.

Same behaviour with B47.x, got a friend with exactly the same layout and exactly the same problems:
    1 server, 1 client, only running (and clicking during setup!) Skalarki and VAS on server.

Maybe it is normal, that Hardwareconnect.exe needs that much CPU - so I have to go for a 2nd client - Please can any FSX user post if this is normal or not, thanks.
    By the way, back to B45.3, no problems at all.

Thanks for help,
    Kind regards
    Michael

150+ Forum Groupie

EDIT:
    troubleshooting:
    - deinstalled FMGS
    - clean install FMGS
    - repair of P3D v4
    - setup controls via configure.exe

All seems to be connected, no power at startup, so started BAT1 and 2, startet procedure for APU start, but no reaction, both led's are on, also om the software OHP, but it does not come up. When getting aux power, I see that ECAM switches to APO screen, after a second open flaps comes up on the screen, but no more reaction of the APU power.

So, still hanging here.....

Best regards
    Stefan

Hi John

you mean a clean install of P3D v4? De-install current P3dv4 and reinstall from scratch? Or just a "repair" installation?

Best regards
    Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by cmdr114b View Post
    Stefan,
    I have the same setup as you Skalarki, P3Dv4, FMGS 48.2 and FSUIPC and it all is working.

I did have an problem with P3Dv4 which gave me similar issues and I had to do a re-installation of P3D.

Another thing that has caught me out in the past was the simulator was Paused and I had not realised it, might be worth a check.
    John

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Miatanet View Post
    EDIT:
    troubleshooting:
    - deinstalled FMGS
    - clean install FMGS
    - repair of P3D v4
    - setup controls via configure.exe

All seems to be connected, no power at startup, so started BAT1 and 2, startet procedure for APU start, but no reaction, both led's are on, also om the software OHP, but it does not come up. When getting aux power, I see that ECAM switches to APO screen, after a second open flaps comes up on the screen, but no more reaction of the APU power.

So, still hanging here.....

Best regards
    Stefan

Hi John

you mean a clean install of P3D v4? De-install current P3dv4 and reinstall from scratch? Or just a "repair" installation?

Best regards
    Stefan
    John had a very clever remark about P3D being paused. Make sure it was not paused beforehand, and maybe uncheck the pause on lost focus thing.

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi all

thank you for your hints, was in vacation for few days, will check tomorrow and will report.

Best regards
    Stefan

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi all,

does anybody know what this green dotted arc means which is displayed on ND? I don't know if it's part of WXR or not.
    Regards
    René

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi Jeehell,

Update to the last Version some weeks ago, and for me all works very nice! Thanks a lot!

These days I got a genuine Cabinsign (Seatbelt/ No Smoking) and I like to link it up with the offset (78EE and the corresponding value) for this switches on the overhead. But some one said to me that the offset in your list doesn't´t work for a "Output" it´s only transmit the switch position. Can you help me/ us with this?

King regards
    Florian