Thread: PM with P3D V4

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

PM with P3D V4

Does anyone have running PM with P3D V4? If yes, does it work as with P3D V3.4 or any limitations?

Ruediger

75+ Posting Member

Re: PM with P3D V4

Hi
    I sent a email to Enrico asking for an update as sadly the information flow from PM is non existent and am blown away by his reply.. seems to me he is either past caring for his old customers, or has lost touch with developments lately.

Svami how did you manage to get the old PM model to work in V4?

rgds
    Peter

Hello,

Ø I do not see any B737 in the sim now at all and all older FSX and even before aircraft are not compatible. The B737 flightmodel used is by now 1800 days old and again to my understanding not going to be compatible so what are the plans? That is if there are any plans, which no one knows given there is no open forum or announcements from your side any longer.
    I do not have plans to make a B737 flight model for P3D at this point. Are they really incompatible? I am focused on X-Plane 11 right now.
    Ø I see that PMDG has released a V4 compatible a/c today but at Euro 89 its a bit steep considering that 99% of its features are not ever going to be used or needed, all we need is a a/c model..
    Ø Can you please advise?
    You may need to give me some time to investigate this. Does P3D 4 come with a converter of aircraft? Is there a default 737 we could hack?

25+ Posting Member

Hi,
    I send a support ticket to PMon June 6th regarding P3D V4 compatibility. No answer....

Ruediger

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Hi,
    I send a support ticket to PMon June 6th regarding P3D V4 compatibility. No answer....

Ruediger
    I gave up on the PM Ticket system years ago as they never react to anything that way, hence the email. but seems to be a dead end here as he is not interested, and wants to "hack" an a/c. not what i expect to hear from someone who has sold rather expensive pieces of software