Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wxr not working

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Wxr not working

Hello at all. I use AS16/FSX. i want to add WXradar on the ND. Nd is on a ClientPc. How can i setup this? I try it with the UserGuide with no luck. Can somebody help, please??

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by SwissFlyer View Post
    Hello at all. I use AS16/FSX. i want to add WXradar on the ND. Nd is on a ClientPc. How can i setup this? I try it with the UserGuide with no luck. Can somebody help, please??
    Go to http://www.soarbywire.com

Under the FMGS -> Tutorial section I've written up a section on how to setup the weather radar on the client.

If you are using 47.4.1 there maybe an issue with simpatcher (you need it for the WXR to work), but this may only be applicable to P3D v4.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

150+ Forum Groupie

looks like we have the same problem with FSX under 47.4.1. Can someone confirm?

I had it running after updating to B47.1 but since updating to B47.4.1 it's not working anymore.
    After installation it started with an error on FSX startup, when it came to the simpatcher notification window. I couldn't accept it. I then found a fix for that, altough I learned later, that this was for P3D, only. However, FSX was now starting. But unfortunately still no WXR on th ND

Can you help?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

You need to use 47.5 which might fix your simpatcher and weather issue (it works for P3D v4, not too sure about FSX). This has not been officially released but if you look at the beta release thread JL has posted a link to download.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12