25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Arduino code will not upload

I am using a different computer other than my gaming system to test my Arduino code and every time I try to up load the code I get a error message saying that it has timed out or the com port that I am using is in use with another program and it is not. What can I do so that this computer will let me verify and upload code. I have tried both 1.0.6 and 1.6.5r5, neither will work. This computer is a 32 bitt system using windows 7 HP my gaming system is 64 bitt windows 7 hp and the code works well.
    dekpilot.

Re: Arduino code will not upload

Quote Originally Posted by deskpilot View Post
    I am using a different computer other than my gaming system to test my Arduino code and every time I try to up load the code I get a error message saying that it has timed out or the com port that I am using is in use with another program and it is not. What can I do so that this computer will let me verify and upload code. I have tried both 1.0.6 and 1.6.5r5, neither will work. This computer is a 32 bitt system using windows 7 HP my gaming system is 64 bitt windows 7 hp and the code works well.
    dekpilot.
    What is the code you are trying to upload? Did you write the code or where did it come from? Iím also just starting out with Arduino and Link2FS and have found that I too can not get some of the codes that came in the demo folders to upload but codes I have written or gotten else where work. I am not sure if Iím supposed to be changing something with the demo INOís or not. Did you ever find a solution?

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: Arduino code will not upload

Maybe try to hit upload in Arduino IDE and press reset button on the Arduino right before or when the programme starts uploading process.