Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Link2fs windows 10

Link2fs aint compatible with w10, does anyone knows how to match up this two?? Or if this people are planing to update link2fs to be compatible with windows 10???. Thanks a lot

Re: Link2fs windows 10

Hello. I am using Link2fs on my Windows 10 computer and it is working fine. I use it with FSX and a Arduino Mega card..

Quote Originally Posted by DCouture View Post
    Hello. I am using Link2fs on my Windows 10 computer and it is working fine. I use it with FSX and a Arduino Mega card..
    You have a c ssna cockpit?? Could you contact me via whatsapp??? +573116630705 thanks sir

Link2fs_Multi_FSX_v6f crash in Win 10, any solution for this problem?

75+ Posting Member

Link2fs is a great program by Jim and works in Win7 & Win10 (I guess older versions also). It is 32-bit. It works with FSX and P3D. I used it quite a bit with PMDG and generic aircraft (offsets).

Unfortunately, it does not work in P3Dv4 with FSUIPC v5 / 64-bit.

There was an update in the works that would make Link2fs 64-bit by Nuna Simulations called Nuna Communicator and is/was available in 32- and 64-bit. Unfortunately, information and updated news from the author is non-existant. There are issues with the software connecting to CARD1 which makes it useless for most people. There was an announcement in another thread about 2-months ago stating the software would be fixed in "2-weeks".....again, that was about 2-months ago. It's free software so it is probably not a priority but at this point it looks like it is forgotten.

I am using MobiFlight now and even made a donation to its authors. Good support forums and it is updated. However, you cannot program or customize your own Arduino code as you can with Link2fs. But MobiFlight is very capable and still supported.

Mike

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Are you perhaps using the Windows version without Windows Media Player? N or whatever it's called? I have it installed and it had hard time getting L2FS to run. I know that you can do it by installing a few additional service packs (basically you have to install everything you didn't want when you selected that Windows version) and .NET packages. At first I never got it to work, after a while I quite P3D and started using XP11 instead. But a while ago I tried to start L2FS again and for some reason at worked just fine this time. Not that I will help me anymore, but I was glad to see that it's not impossible.

If you have Windows 10 N then try to download and install this package: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48231

Problems with Win10 seem to be linking with FSUIPC & saving a Card otherwise works well. Answer would seem to be to use a hot PC running Win XP for FSX as Jim has retired & vanished from the scene.