Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B47

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B47

I have P3Dv3.4 and v4.0 installed side by side, also AS16 for P3D (v3) and the new version AS for P3Dv4.
    P3Dv3 / AS16 old version injects the WXR##.dat files in WXR folder for JeeHell B47.3 as well as for B47.4.1 (I will tell later to my other problem, why I have both installed for v3). But P3Dv4 / AS16 new version does not inject any file to my JeeHell B47.4.1 installation for v4 (neither to my JeeHell installations for v3). I tried the simpatcher.dll linked above by Beret, no effect. And there are "ignorefreelibrary" flags set in my registry only for FSC (Flightsim Commander), but not for simpatcher.dll .
    Another problem: When I use B47.4.1 with P3Dv3, the MCDUs do not load the Navdatabase (bins are made from P3Dv3):

I do not have the problem when I use my other installation of B47.4.1 with P3Dv4. Is B47.4 not compatible to P3Dv3 any more?
    When I use B47.3 (and this is why I still keep my old installation of that version), the navdatabase is correctly loaded.
    Last question: Starting B47.3 the green "Self Test" appears on the screen. This is gone with B47.4. Intentional or only in my system?
    THX for help!
    EDIT: problem solved, Post 492 + 511
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards Rainer

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufort View Post
    I have P3Dv3.4 and v4.0 installed side by side, also AS16 for P3D (v3) and the new version AS for P3Dv4.

Last question: Starting B47.3 the green "Self Test" appears on the screen. This is gone with B47.4. Intentional or only in my system?
    THX for help!
    Hi,

you made the update with the full installer?

then you must set the Setting in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\Aircraft.ini

EISmodel=2

Regards Dieter

3. Thanks Beaufort thanked for this post
    25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufort View Post
    Another problem: When I use B47.4.1 with P3Dv3, the MCDUs do not load the Navdatabase (bins are made from P3Dv3):

I do not have the problem when I use my other installation of B47.4.1 with P3Dv4. Is B47.4 not compatible to P3Dv3 any more?
    When I use B47.3 (and this is why I still keep my old installation of that version), the navdatabase is correctly loaded.
    THX for help!
    Hallo Rainer,

eigentlich kann das doch nicht funktionieren, außer Du hättest in beiden P3D Versionen exakt die gleichen Scenerien installiert.
    Und wohin zeigt Dein Pfad in der FSscenery.cfg für die scenery.cfg.

Generiere doch mal unter P3D v3 die Navdata. Ich glaube nicht dass es etwas mit der Kompatibilität zu tun hat, da ich noch den FSX nutze und es auch dort funktioniert.

Grüße Dieter

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi JL - simpatcher.dll is not listed in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers]

Instead I have the following:

I no longer have A320FMGS in C:\ so I will delete these lines.

Perhaps P3D v4 also has to run in admin mode?
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

150+ Forum Groupie

Last year I started seeing sudden P3D crashes in a C++ FS module I had written for my own use. I didn't change anything in the code, it just started happening out of the blue. I went back to code that I knew worked, nothing. I started removing code to see what might be the cause, nothing. The only way P3D would start was to never call anything from my module. Even a simple addition of two numbers would make it crash.

After several lost days of trying everything and nothing making sense, even re-installing P3D fresh, I found that everything would work again if I changed the filename of the module(!!!). The same dll that didn't work before worked fine after renaming to a new file. Rename it back, crash. I couldn't find any entry in P3D files and the registry that would persist the filenames so I gave up.

A few days later, the same thing happened, only then I realized immediately what had happened. I had disabled windows defender and run P3D while defender was disabled. After doing that just once, it didn't matter if windows defender was enabled or not, or if the modules, P3D folder, etc where added to the exclusion list, I would still get the crash and that dll name was "burned" forever in my system. Still today I have about 10 names that I can't use (until I format the computer obviously).

I don't know if this applies to anyone here but worth investigating if you've disabled defender and run P3D at any time.

25+ Posting Member

Hi!

For the "new" simpatcher.dll:
    I've looked into my registry too, but no entry of the simpatcher. I also tried to deactivate the windows defender but no change.

BUT a friend found a workaround!
    - Start P3D and a scenario
    - Start ASP4
    - When the application error occurs, do NOT click "OK" and switch the focus back to the P3D main window.
    - When starting Jeehell the SimPatcher is listed in the AddOn menu, wx files are written (and updating) and wheather is shown at the ND

Perhaps it can help you to find the error.

Best regards
    Karsten

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hello,

I tried to correct the simpatcher/WXR issue, you can try it here (not yet an official release):
    http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B47.5.exe

Regards
    JL

9. Thanks Leonidas thanked for this post

I got EIS.exe lag with 47.4.1. PFD & ND on client computer is lagging (working like slide show photo)
    I went back to previous version (47.3+EIS.exe updated via auto-update) and PFD&ND working really smooth as normal.

Anyone got the same problem with 47.4.1?

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by masterp View Post
    I got EIS.exe lag with 47.4.1. PFD & ND on client computer is lagging (working like slide show photo)
    I went back to previous version (47.3+EIS.exe updated via auto-update) and PFD&ND working really smooth as normal.

Anyone got the same problem with 47.4.1?

I found a similar situation in MCDU.

If I input the FROM/TO Airprts the LSK1R act after 4-5 seconds or I must press the button multiple.
    The same is on selecting runway and then SID or STAR.

In 47.3 I can't see this behavier.

10+ Posting Member

I have the same "problem" since 47.4.1
    The ND Compass Rose turns step by step and not so smooth like in the versions before. First i blame it on the windows defender after the last windows update (Creators Update). The defender gives me a CPU workload from about 45 - 50% on the clients. Maybe it isn't the defender.

greetings
    Marc